I have lost all sympathy for dumbass bikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Lookie here, looks like Adam the badass isn't so bad afterall. Just another hot head with mommy issues.
    137 pounds.......

That post, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

OIC, but still Adam comes across as the same kind of hot head.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Adam is cool and rides respectful, he's trying to quit smoking right now. I live with him lol

Comment

Meh, he rolls with the punches pretty good in person.

FWIW, if I lived in DFW and rode a bike there as often as I do here, then I would be a pistol packing, hothead on my bike as well.

The number of nonchalant douchebags and dumb bitches behind the wheel is astonishing over there. Hell, the second I crossed into Terrell I was crowded in any lane I got in. The only sensible solution was to stay 10 MPH or faster than the rest of the people.
          Last edited by Snatch Napkin; 05-15-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            Adam is cool and rides respectful, he's trying to quit smoking right now. I live with him lol
            So whay all the fuck you's? And I'm not trying to be an asshole either (at least not this time). I respect all riders even the dumb fuck ones. Why you ask, because I was a rider and rode most of my life til I got hurt. I was almost killed ALL the damn time by people that were not paying attention and this was before everyone had cell phones. I also rode with respect because I knew that most cagers can't see us or hear us. But if you ride like a dumbass, most likely you will be killt.
            And don't get me wrong, I could pull that front tire up anytime I felt like it, but I never did the idiotic shit that most riders do today...
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              You are exactly the kind of dumbass who gets killed riding a bike.
              Because you know how aggressive or defensive that I ride right? Come take a look for yourself before judging.
              OIC, but still Adam comes across as the same kind of hot head.
              Nicotine is a motherfucker. I'd shoot someone for saying Hi right now lol.
              So whay all the fuck you's? And I'm not trying to be an asshole either (at least not this time). I respect all riders even the dumb fuck ones. Why you ask, because I was a rider and rode most of my life til I got hurt. I was almost killed ALL the damn time by people that were not paying attention and this was before everyone had cell phones. I also rode with respect because I knew that most cagers can't see us or hear us. But if you ride like a dumbass, most likely you will be killt.
              And don't get me wrong, I could pull that front tire up anytime I felt like it, but I never did the idiotic shit that most riders do today...
              And the fuck you's were directed at the op for having what seems like really shitty depth perception. He hasn't posted otherwise yet. The fuck you to cooter was meant in kind spirits. He's a pretty cool dude from what I've seen.
              -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Hi Adam...

Comment

Hi Adam...
                  ass! Lol
                  -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                      Because you know how aggressive or defensive that I ride right?
                      I don't need to know either, I saw how you defend stupidity.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I don't need to know either, I saw how you defend stupidity.
                        How much riding experience do you have? Street riding experience in Dfw.
                        -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

How much riding experience do you have? Street riding experience in Dfw.
                          When you go off on someone for describing a completely irresponsible individual you come off like a fucking idiot defending irresponsible riding. That's the reason everyone is ripping your ass. If your intention was to defend irresponsible riding then you're doing a good job. If your intention was prove yourself a responsible rider you're doing a terrible job.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

When you go off on someone for describing a completely irresponsible individual you come off like a fucking idiot defending irresponsible riding. That's the reason everyone is ripping your ass. If your intention was to defend irresponsible riding then you're doing a good job. If your intention was prove yourself a responsible rider you're doing a terrible job.
                            My intent was to point out the op's irresponsible driving. In that scenario it doesn't make a bit of difference whether it was a car/truck/tank/bus/ or Rick James' tour bus. He should be more attentive to his surroundings. Was the rider in the right for speeding? No. Was he in the right for being in and maintaining his lane yes.
                            -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

My intent was to point out the op's irresponsible driving. In that scenario it doesn't make a bit of difference whether it was a car/truck/tank/bus/ or Rick James' tour bus. He should be more attentive to his surroundings. Was the rider in the right for speeding? No. Was he in the right for being in and maintaining his lane yes.
                              I think the confusion here is why you're assuming the OP was being irresponsible? I'm sure the situation can be vastly different than imagined, but it seems you're immediately assuming he would be at fault.

Comment

I think the confusion here is why you're assuming the OP was being irresponsible? I'm sure the situation can be vastly different than imagined, but it seems you're immediately assuming he would be at fault.
                                If you change lanes into someone who's at fault?
                                -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Working...
                                X