Fracking Harley dealers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lason View Post
    got some better pics today. Im loving this thing so far, idle to 5k is nothing but then its like a 2-stroke and kicks you back into the seat. Im taking it easy during break in though. Wish I could get a better side profile but the idiot women here at work could care less if the spots are striped off and marked motorcycle so I got SUV's on both sides of me now.

I was up at Longhorn today and saw the red one they had. thing was bad ass in that color. but, I'm still just gonna pick up a '48.
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      I never understood how the largest volume Harley dealer in is freaking El PAso? Do Mexican drug lords buy Harleys ?
      yes. that is why they are bigger. true story. plus there's nowhere else nearby in mexico to by a NEW HD.
      HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
        yes. that is why they are bigger. true story. plus there's nowhere else nearby in mexico to by a NEW HD.
        INteresting...Guess it would be a good place to launder some money too..

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
          i'm not a small guy at 6'2 and 230 lbs, so would i be better off with an '08-11? The bigger motor came out in 08 right?
          Yes they went to 1250cc from 1130cc in '08.

You can flip the controls and make them extended controls if you would like on the new ones. Only real difference was in '12 when they redesigned the ass end ( I prefer the older styles but the new ones have grown on me) and went to inverted forks. Also the wheels changed too.

Comment

sweet man.. i'm working on buying a 09 vrod thats been modded pretty nicely...

http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

sweet man.. i'm working on buying a 09 vrod thats been modded pretty nicely...

There is a really bad ass turbo in Tyler but I am not giving 18k for one unless it is new.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

i saw that one.. i'm not doing a turbo vrod. that has got to be hot as holy fuck with the turbo right by your right kneecap. no way. if 134whp ends up not being enough i'll do a nitrous kit

Comment

Ooops College Station but it is a sexy bitch. There was a company called RCC I think that had a turbo and the pipe went forward and then under the peg on that side. I always liked that one just for that reason. I believe someone also has a supercharger out.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

yeah that one is nice.. but i dont like the rear fender. no room for a baseplate/sissy bar. thats one of the main selling points. i'm going to look at the 09 this weekend when i get in and probably buying it. wish me luck!

Comment

Good luck, thats a sexy bike for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Ooops College Station but it is a sexy bitch. There was a company called RCC I think that had a turbo and the pipe went forward and then under the peg on that side. I always liked that one just for that reason. I believe someone also has a supercharger out.

any more pics of this?
                        wow

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                          any more pics of this?
                          wow
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

thanks... i'm hoping it's as nice in person as it appears to be in pictures. one of my first mods is going to be ceramic coating on the exhaust. i know those pipes get hot as shit. and i cant stand header wrap.

Comment

thanks... i'm hoping it's as nice in person as it appears to be in pictures. one of my first mods is going to be ceramic coating on the exhaust. i know those pipes get hot as shit. and i cant stand header wrap.
                              You know the only place I remember my V getting hot was around my inner thigh because of the head and my Corbin seat. That was only at traffic lights. I rode my FLH the other day in shorts and it was frying my GD right calf. Not sure about the V but they do sell air deflectors for several HD's that move air down and around your thigh and legs.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

yeah i think air deflectors would be a serious detraction of cool points on a Vrod though. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X