• Show
Clear All

I'm here for the gang bang.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I'm here for the gang bang.
      x's 69

Comment

Well if Brad and Greg are in I'll bring the gerbils and paper towels.

Comment

I will bring the hd video equip
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            I will bring the hd video equip
            I'll bring the gopro for good pov shots.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Take Farm Roads all the way to the Hill County spend a day riding then come back. Stay away from state roads and interstate you can find good roads.

If you are feeling adventurous in that GSXR head out to Big Bend and ride up to the McDonald Observatory then down to Presidio then across to Terlingua and have a burger at the Starlight Theater then camp in the National park

I can post up a pretty good route that's about 200 miles I think that takes you down to Glen Rose via Hwy 51 then up FM4 into and past Palo Pinto then across the northern parts of Palo Pinto, Parker, and Tarrant Counties.

Bad thing about areas like this is you HAVE to ride some flat straight stuff to get to the good twisties. Even then they are marginal or fairly short but the best bet is to stay away from the State Highways and interstates.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

One thing I have figured out with my first cold season on this bike is that the tires I got for it do not instill confidence on cold asphalt.

Comment

Can I follow in my Camry?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    ....just take two wheels off one side of the car and its just like being on a motorcycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Bring the compass, we might get lost.

Comment

• The inspection has been out since February, the tag since April on my gsxr, of 2010.., road it all last week. I do however keep current insurance on everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          One thing I have figured out with my first cold season on this bike is that the tires I got for it do not instill confidence on cold asphalt.
                          Cold asphalt makes for really awesome power slides and burnouts....I discovered this last fall in Arkansas

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            Cold asphalt makes for really awesome power slides and burnouts....I discovered this last fall in Arkansas
                            If it were only the back end slipping I wouldn't be so uneasy, but my front tire tried to slide out on me while turning left off of a HWY at about 25mph. From that moment on I haven't had the confidence I've always had on my bike.

Summer riding spoiled the shit out of me, then my bike was down for a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              If it were only the back end slipping I wouldn't be so uneasy, but my front tire tried to slide out on me while turning left off of a HWY at about 25mph. From that moment on I haven't had the confidence I've always had on my bike.

Summer riding spoiled the shit out of me, then my bike was down for a few months.
                              Had the same thing when my rear tire went flat on me. Almost lowsided badly. I'm still working on getting my confidence back in corners.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• Get a different compound tire. I assume you're running some kind of sticky sport bike rubber?

Sent from my iPhone
                                2004 Suzuki DL650
                                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                                X