98 Jeep Wrangler value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 Jeep Wrangler value?

What do you think a 98 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L automatic with 189K on it is worth? It's in good shape, appears to be mostly stock. It was originally a soft top, but someone put a removable composite hard top on it. Looks like aftermarket wheels/tires and a grill guard are on it.

6k to 7k maybe.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

K. I bought it off from a friend of my dads and I really don't have much use for it, so I shall be reselling it.

Comment

I paid 7700 for my 98 Auto 6cyl about two years ago. It had 107k on it at the time and was in pretty good shape. I have seen high mile TJ's go in the low fives also but it all just depends on condition and mods. The six cylinder is a big plus.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          I paid 7700 for my 98 Auto 6cyl about two years ago. It had 107k on it at the time and was in pretty good shape. I have seen high mile TJ's go in the low fives also but it all just depends on condition and mods. The six cylinder is a big plus.
          This one looks to be in really good shape. No rust anywhere, no body damage, paint looks good, tires are 80% and it's mechanically perfect. It's been driven by a girl for the past 140K miles. I am probably going to aim around $6500 for it.

Comment

Working...
          X