X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Mac-10

wait, what forum am I am again?
    Do you have a time machine? I thought the days of $3500 macs were over.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Do you have a time machine? I thought the days of $3500 macs were over.
      Nah, you can still pick them up for that, last week I saw a powder springs sell on sturm for that price. Not as often as before, but they are out there.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That speed triple is a pretty good deal!
        2012 GT500

Comment

2007 Suzuki SV650-low miles and clean - $3600

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/mcy/4502728156.html
          i want this.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            That speed triple is a pretty good deal!
            It's OK. I would hold out for a higher mile 1050 bike, that one has the 955 motor.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i want this.

god bless.
            I bought one of those last year. Great fun to ride, just didnt have the power I am used to. I think I gave $1600 for it or so. 6100 miles had a couple dents in the tank. I think I had it for three days after riding it twice and sold it for $3000. If I find another one under 2 grand I will scoop it up to enjoy for a week or so before it gets old being on something that slow.

Comment

Jesus that muffler is excessive
              2012 GT500

Comment

Jesus that muffler is excessive
                OEM Suzuki. It is a sealed can so cutting it down isn't an easy task.

Comment

^ I figured. Who the hell designs that to extend past the tail fairing. Lol
                  2012 GT500

Comment

^ I figured. Who the hell designs that to extend past the tail fairing. Lol
                    That was the norm for many many years kiddo.

Comment

Hey Tanner, any thought about a ZZR600? They are surprisingly comfortable to ride and you can get a pretty nice one on the cheap. I think I gave $1800-$2000 for the last one I bought. It was a 07 with under 12k miles. They have a really good seat on them and they have a sport touring style bar on them.

I would also look at the 929 if you can find a clean low mile one. We had one that came through the shop with LSL style bars on it that was super comfy. It was like riding a standard with full fairings. I wish I had bought that one, it would have been a keeper.
                      Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 06-05-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Here is another thing to chew on. I always wanted to buy a wrecked 636 or a 09+ R1 and turn it into a proper naked. If I can ever get my hands on a cheap 09 and up R1 I will quickly slap some dirtbars on it with a LSL Urban Headlight and turn it into a super clean naked.

636 streetfighter build. Only thing I would add is a belly pan.

Comment

Now I havent rode a fz or zzr or whatever the more relaxed crotch rockets are but arent they still in the 'organ donor" class as they still want to go fast?

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                            Now I havent rode a fz or zzr or whatever the more relaxed crotch rockets are but arent they still in the 'organ donor" class as they still want to go fast?

Eh, not really. My speed triple was faster than the zzr by a good bit.

Comment

Ive always stayed off crotch rockets because I knew I would enjoy it to much and I was right. late 30's and It hard to keep it under 100. Think Ill be going back to the cruiser pretty soon.

Comment

Here is another thing to chew on. I always wanted to buy a wrecked 636 or a 09+ R1 and turn it into a proper naked. If I can ever get my hands on a cheap 09 and up R1 I will quickly slap some dirtbars on it with a LSL Urban Headlight and turn it into a super clean naked.

636 streetfighter build. Only thing I would add is a belly pan.

That is pretty damned sexy...

Comment

Working...
                                X