No announcement yet.

Deadpool test footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I'm a sucker, but my gut tells me this is actually going to be good. Deadpool is certainly a cool enough character to carry a movie, and written/directed right, I think Reynolds can pull it off.

Comment

It's a smart ass playing a smart ass. Can't go bad
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        I love deadpool but fucking hate Ryan renolds. Ruined Lantern and sucked in wolverene. Get this fucker outta the universe along with Ben Afflek. These guys didn't learn from lantern and daredevil. Hey let's give Jennifer Garner as Electra a sequel now..... Sadface
        He wasn't right for the role of Green Lantern, but Deadpool is perfect for him. He does best in a smart ass comedy role and that's what deadpool is.

Comment

I am down, can't be worse than Green Lantern

Comment

I think it is cool they are going rated r.

Here is my pet peeve about these movies. Why are the xmen movies the only movies that seem to shy away from the characters in their original outfits from the comics? Avengers have their normal outfits. Spider-Man didn't get changed. Superman, batman, fantastic four, and now deadpool.

I guess I just want to know why we will never see wolverine running around in yellow and blue spandex.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              I love deadpool but fucking hate Ryan renolds. Ruined Lantern and sucked in wolverene. Get this fucker outta the universe along with Ben Afflek. These guys didn't learn from lantern and daredevil. Hey let's give Jennifer Garner as Electra a sequel now..... Sadface
              First of all, Green Lantern is DC. Second, it was a character no one gave a fuck about, that wasn't introduced properly. Third, Wolverine: Origins was total crap any way you slice it. They brought in truckloads of good acting talent, and what did they do with it? Nada. Danny-fucking-Huston was in it, for god's sake! We're talking about the people that butt fucked the earlier X-Men franchise, that only now, FIVE GODDAMN MOVIES IN, is somewhat redeemed.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    He wasn't right for the role of Green Lantern, but Deadpool is perfect for him. He does best in a smart ass comedy role and that's what deadpool is.
                    Yup yup and fucking yup
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      First of all, Green Lantern is DC. Second, it was a character no one gave a fuck about, that wasn't introduced properly. Third, Wolverine: Origins was total crap any way you slice it. They brought in truckloads of good acting talent, and what did they do with it? Nada. Danny-fucking-Huston was in it, for god's sake! We're talking about the people that butt fucked the earlier X-Men franchise, that only now, FIVE GODDAMN MOVIES IN, is somewhat redeemed.
                      I know lol. I just think that any actor who gets to play a marvel and DC character should be nothing but stellar and it went to Ryan. Might as well be Justin Beiber. I hope he pulls deadpool off.

I'm watching the new daredevil series on Netflix. Its good so far.
                      sigpic

Comment

photos from deadpool filming.....I see lots of blood.....this could work!

Ryan Reynolds may clean up nicely, but he also looks good with a face full of sweat and caked-on fake blood. The actor posted a photo over the weekend of himself in full bloodied glory to commemora…

comic guys whats the history of deadpool....merc with a mouth, good with swords....then gets experimented on???

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                          photos from deadpool filming.....I see lots of blood.....this could work!

Ryan Reynolds may clean up nicely, but he also looks good with a face full of sweat and caked-on fake blood. The actor posted a photo over the weekend of himself in full bloodied glory to commemora…

comic guys whats the history of deadpool....merc with a mouth, good with swords....then gets experimented on???
                          Need with a mouth, got cancer, joined weapon x program and got wolverines healing ability, now a more badass merc with a mouth, who can't die... Basically
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Psh, thought I was going to see footage of an rc car bomb.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                              Need with a mouth, got cancer, joined weapon x program and got wolverines healing ability, now a more badass merc with a mouth, who can't die... Basically
                              Thanos also cursed him with eternal life.

Thanos is in love with Death, but Death is in infatuated with Deadpool.

Thanos cursed him with eternal life so they could never be together.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Thanos also cursed him with eternal life.

Thanos is in love with Death, but Death is in infatuated with Deadpool.

Thanos cursed him with eternal life so they could never be together.
                                Ultimate cockblock.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X