No announcement yet.

TRT. Who's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the injections yourself, go with sub-Q rather than IM injection and split dose into two, one every 3.5 days.

If they refuse to let you do it yourself find a new doc. PM me and I can refer you to mine, he is not too far away, in Carrollton right off of 121)
    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
    Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
      Do the injections yourself, go with sub-Q rather than IM injection and split dose into two, one every 3.5 days.

If they refuse to let you do it yourself find a new doc. PM me and I can refer you to mine, he is not too far away, in Carrollton right off of 121)
      awesome this is what I was looking for, I was seeing people say don't do it once a week split it up.

Thank you i will let you know next Tuesday

Comment

• T Off practice requires 6 months off weekly visits for injections before allowing prescriptions and doing it yourself. The doc can wave it though if they feel comfortable with you. My first appointment with them I brought 9 months if labs and a full physical packet.

I did think that doc gave a great consult. I think her name was Jessica. Who did you speak with?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          T Off practice requires 6 months off weekly visits for injections before allowing prescriptions and doing it yourself. The doc can wave it though if they feel comfortable with you. My first appointment with them I brought 9 months if labs and a full physical packet.

I did think that doc gave a great consult. I think her name was Jessica. Who did you speak with?

Jessica, It was kinda a odd visit. More or less your levels are low come back next week and we will have your blood results and start you on it. Go out and set a appt. I was like well ok then. I want to ask more questions but I truly do not know much about this other than this thread. I have felt like shit for awhile now and I know why now.

Side effects, what to not do on it. They said take a aspirin everyday ( I am a smoker- but trying to stop) Non drinker

Comment

• The rest of the labs went to quest and take a few days. They need to check your psa and a few others before putting you on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              The rest of the labs went to quest and take a few days. They need to check your psa and a few others before putting you on it.

gotcha, hopefully all those come back good.

Comment

• to those of you going to a dr., what's the goal range the dr. is trying to get you to? Or, if you are already set with a Rx, what range are you in?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  to those of you going to a dr., what's the goal range the dr. is trying to get you to? Or, if you are already set with a Rx, what range are you in?
                  The doc at T Off said they will let guys got to over 1100 but below 1200. I know a guy here that goes to T Off and at 200mg a week he is around 1100.

Comment

• I feel best with E remaining in check anywhere between 800-1000. So I try to keep it right at or below 1000. I have had it higher but don't seem to feel as good possibly due to higher E.

sigpic
                    Work In Progress

Comment

• I've recently been switched to .5 ml of 200 each week and my level is right at 980-1k. I've had spikes higher, but have leveled off on this the past 4 months.
                      2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• The acne has finally hit me. The AI I'm taking has bumped my test numbers high enough to make me start breaking out like a teenager. So I'd say it's working.

I'd like to run labs and see for sure but can't for 90 days.

Still worth it.

Comment

• For me the acne hit at first, especially on back and shoulders but calmed back down after about 6 months once my body re-equalized.

sigpic
                          Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                            For me the acne hit at first, especially on back and shoulders but calmed back down after about 6 months once my body re-equalized.
                            whats everyone using to make it go away, I just started but I know its coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                              whats everyone using to make it go away, I just started but I know its coming.
                              All I can do is wash my face several times a day. My only troubling spot is my forehead and I think it's made worse by wearing my headlamp light at night when I move around camp.

My wife is sending me a couple more face cleaners and such.

Small trade off.

Comment

• Just did blood work yesterday. Last time e2 wasnt checked and my last number in april was 400 or so. After I started trt my chest has had places and still does.
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X