Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Current items in this group buy:
    • AR-15 lower receiver from surplusammo.com manufactured by aero precision.
    • Lower parts kit from DPMS.

GROUP BUY HAS ENDED

GROUP BUY MASTER SPREADSHEET

The payment amount covers the shipping on each lower and a small surplus over the base cost to cover my p.o. box expenses, the shipping on the LPK's, and also a CYA fund so I don't get burned like on the last GB - that way if the shipping changes (which is quite possible given the post office's rates lately, and the fact that I am having to guess how many lower's were actually going to order, my pricing is based on only 150 lowers), some other unforeseen event arises we don't have to take up a collection plate. Any surplus money we have left over we can put towards a food fund at the next build party or something. As the money comes in I will update the spreadsheet with each person's order confirmed. Our pricing is based off of 150 lowers. The moment we hit 150 lowers paid I'll give everyone 7 days to get in the residual buyers and then we'll lock in the order. At that time I will get the money together, have Jeff get the final price from surplusammo.com and drop off a cashiers check to him to cover it. At that time surplus ammo will place the order with the manufacturer and we will have a 1-2 week wait. After that time period the lowers and lpk's will be shipped to Jeff, and everyone can begin picking up their items.

UPDATE 02/28/11:

*** GENERAL NOTICE ***

Please check your orders to make sure they are correct as entered. Only mention if they are incorrect in the thread.

This is very important, seeing as I've tripled checked all the numbers and consider every order as final. If for some reason it isn't, and I've made a mistake you will not have the lowers/parts kits available and I can't reorder them and I will have to issue a refund.
    Last edited by CJ; 03-01-2011, 12:00 AM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I have a paypal account but i've never sent anyone $$$. Is it pretty self explanatory? Or is there a certain thing you have to do? Or certain account you have to have?

Comment

Paid!
      IMG_0424

Comment

Just so I'm sure...the fee for sending the money is already covered in the cost...correct? Don't want to short anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
          Just so I'm sure...the fee for sending the money is already covered in the cost...correct? Don't want to short anyone.
          Yessir. $48 (lower and shipping) + 4% fees = $49.92 rounded up to $50
          IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
            Brandon, I refunded you $20 because you'll pay that to the FFL.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You haz moniez from me.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Brandon, I refunded you $20 because you'll pay that to the FFL.
                Roger that. I wasn't positive and didn't want to be a nuisance asking 800 questions.

Comment

You have my coke and hooker money...

Comment

paid
                    Justin

Comment

does anyone know if google spreadsheets can use advanced formulas like "if()"? I need to populate the confirmed lowers/parts kits amounts (which right now I'm designating with a background change). I know on excel you could do (C8:C199);if(cellbg=00FF00)
                      Last edited by CJ; 02-12-2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        does anyone know if google spreadsheets can use advanced formulas like "if()"? I need to populate the confirmed lowers/parts kits amounts (which right now I'm designating with a background change.
                        Yeah, look at the formulas for the ffl fees. I did those all as logic formulas. You can probably do it as a countif formula and make it easy, just add a column and make it a check box

Comment

Yea i know how to do it in excel. I'll add it in when I get to my computer.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                            Yeah, look at the formulas for the ffl fees. I did those all as logic formulas. You can probably do it as a countif formula and make it easy, just add a column and make it a check box
                            what is the designator for cell bg color? I only know how to do this in VBA programming.

Comment

cool...PAID

Comment

Working...
                              X