Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a 289?

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
      where?!
      http://babyadame.tumblr.com/

right there. i'll be damned if i post any pics from it before i get banned though!

I just chuckled at being a 35 year old grand parent
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• couple pics i took at grudge wars 4 @ NSD

my bronco
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

right there. i'll be damned if i post any pics from it before i get banned though!

Shoulda fucked her in the ass.....

Comment

• How often do they do those races Rodney? I miss the King of the hill races. What were those cars running, low 4's?

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Is this a 289?

[IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x135/orange92gt/2013-03-29191337_zps36a2cd59.jpg[IMG]
              Hard to say. I think you can tell by the balancer used. It should be fairly thin for a non-K code 289. Block may be stamped 289, I can't remember if they are or not.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                God damm it you owe me a keyboard, it has Dr Pepper all over it now.
                But can we say we are surprised of the out come

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                  Bosh all up in this bitch!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    How often do they do those races Rodney? I miss the King of the hill races. What were those cars running, low 4's?
                    All no time anywhere from 4.30s to 5.10s.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                      Hard to say. I think you can tell by the balancer used. It should be fairly thin for a non-K code 289. Block may be stamped 289, I can't remember if they are or not.
                      The casting number should be on the block above the starter, it will start with a C8 if its a 302, if its a 289, it should start with C7 or C6, C5 and so on. If its an early '68 it could still be a 289.. Some of the early 302's still had the dipstick in the timing cover. There should also be a casting number on the intake if memory serves. Problem is I didnt want to get unde his truck and look. Was trying to remember other differences. Like I thought the water neck and dizzy were closer together on the 289s but not sure.
                      I work on the guys E series and SL Benz and delivered his Maxima to him today and he showed me his 53 Ford Stepside thats in pretty good shape. Runs but isnt quite a driver. He wants me to make it a driver so he can sell it for like 10 grand. I am trying to talk himinto letting me throw a Mustang II front end on it, disc brakes, air ride, 347 crate and a C6 with some old school whitewalls and red wheels with chrome caps but leave the trucks natural patina on the body. Would be pretty bad ass I think and not too expensive but he wants another Benz.

Something like this only leave it faded black with the paint cracks. Maybe a nice interior or at least nice bench seat and some carpet.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Or maybe even this since the trucks factory color was the same. I think I would need about $20,000 or so to make his truck like this one though.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

Must really suck being pregers at 18. Smart girl.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              Or maybe even this since the trucks factory color was the same. I think I would need about $20,000 or so to make his truck like this one though.

Either works as long as you dont queer it up with a GM motor and tranny...

Comment

• Yeah something that old needs to stay ford.
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X