Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    Either works as long as you dont queer it up with a GM motor and tranny...
    Amen
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by blk95 View Post
      Why you scoping my shit, Dawg?!?

Comment

• This the prettiest thing I've ever seen.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Lol at the privacy blackout bar over the hamplanet in the background

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            This the prettiest thing I've ever seen.
            Yeah. That looks like a rendering, but if its real, I want one.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              This the prettiest thing I've ever seen.
              Have you never seen an original E-Type?
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                Either works as long as you dont queer it up with a GM motor and tranny...
                I could hit you in the teeth by throwing another motherfucker at you for even thinking I would do that.

When I go to car shows and see a sweet old Ford bucket with a 350 in it I wanna slap baby Jesus.

Even the allmighty LS in a Fox makes me look for kittens to kick.

Anywho, back to the thread at hand.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  I could hit you in the teeth by throwing another motherfucker at you for even thinking I would do that.

When I go to car shows and see a sweet old Ford bucket with a 350 in it I wanna slap baby Jesus.

Even the allmighty LS in a Fox makes me look for kittens to kick.

Anywho, back to the thread at hand.
                  Good man!
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    Where is this at?

Comment

• That looks a lot like Hanging Lake on Colorado, but I couldn't find any pictures to prove it. Something also doesn't look quite right either.

I've been there once. The trail to get to it from the highway climbs up something like a 1/4 mile in altitude. It was a tough walk up. If you happen to be driving through between Denver and Glenwood Springs, it's worth stoping for.

Info about the trail. http://www.hikingincolorado.org/hang.html
                      Last edited by line-em-up; 03-30-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        The casting number should be on the block above the starter, it will start with a C8 if its a 302, if its a 289, it should start with C7 or C6, C5 and so on. If its an early '68 it could still be a 289.. Some of the early 302's still had the dipstick in the timing cover. There should also be a casting number on the intake if memory serves. Problem is I didnt want to get unde his truck and look. Was trying to remember other differences. Like I thought the water neck and dizzy were closer together on the 289s but not sure.
                        I work on the guys E series and SL Benz and delivered his Maxima to him today and he showed me his 53 Ford Stepside thats in pretty good shape. Runs but isnt quite a driver. He wants me to make it a driver so he can sell it for like 10 grand. I am trying to talk himinto letting me throw a Mustang II front end on it, disc brakes, air ride, 347 crate and a C6 with some old school whitewalls and red wheels with chrome caps but leave the trucks natural patina on the body. Would be pretty bad ass I think and not too expensive but he wants another Benz.

Something like this only leave it faded black with the paint cracks. Maybe a nice interior or at least nice bench seat and some carpet.

Shut up....
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Pooter; 03-30-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Pooter; 03-30-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X