New family member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
    black mouth cur won't get to 70lbs typically...? That dog looks VERY MUCH like a dog I had a few years ago and turned out to be an Anatolian Shepherd. It grew to 130# and could stand on hind legs and look over the 6' fence! I got him at 8 weeks and had no clue he was going to be that big because the shelter said it was a mutt mix...turned out to be very close to pure bred and stubborn as hell.

Either way, good looking dog and good family member. If anatolian...read up on training NOW.
    I have no doubt he is a mix of something. We may have to get a test to find out. On the first day, I cursed the previous owners for not having him leash trained. He has made huge strides since and also knows the basic sit, lay commands.

I’m thinking he is older than what they thought. He isn’t overly energetic and hasn’t really shown signs of needing to chew.

Comment

Took him to White Rock Lake dog park. Pretty cool place for the dogs to go swimming. Lots of other dogs to interact with. We need something on the south east side of the metroplex.

Comment

Good looking dog!

Comment

I see the Lochness monster in the lake!

Comment

Well, there is one dog park,at/near Sandy Lake.

Comment

Good looking pup!
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
              X