Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of you raised this piece of shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the video and I kind of disagreed with it. The kid got humiliated for sure and he damn well should have been. But I really think he would have been better served if he was treated like an actual child. I would have told him to get out of my face or I was going to bend him over the picnic table and spank his bare ass like a baby. Then I would have done it in front of his friend. The reason why is that there is no coming back from that. His friend would tell everyone in town about him getting his ass spanked like a big fat blubbering baby. Getting pushed down and crying, well that isn't such a big deal because that is real fighting (just ask Naynus) but Jesus, a spanking when you are ten to twelve years old, just imagine the total loss of street cred. It would be legendary.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Yes a bare assed spanking would’ve been best.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Yes a bare assed spanking would’ve been best.
        Too far!
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Too far!
          Not at all. Pants that little fucker and tan his hide and it’d be a life long lesson he’d never forget.

Comment

Yeah but these days, if you pulled down his pants in a park you'd probably go to jail for 20 years for child molestation, child endangerment, kidnapping, assault of minor and who knows what else.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              I do agree that he deserves a few ass whoopings to put things back in perspective for him... but the parents... they deserve the biggest ass whooping for failing at their job of parenting.
              This
              Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Sadly, there are a LOT of kids out there just like that.
              That
              Originally posted by BradM View Post
              All that little shit would hear is the sound of my belt clearing loops.
              This too
              Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              Yeah but these days, if you pulled down his pants in a park you'd probably go to jail for 20 years for child molestation, child endangerment, kidnapping, assault of minor and who knows what else.
              And fuuuu this and how humiliating is almost illegal now...

Comment

We all know what would've happened to us when we were kids. The guy probably would have just back handed us out of his way back then. And kept walking like nothing happened. You just didn't press an adult male, you feared them. Served doubly as a sign of respect. As for parenting if I got swats by the principle while at school, I got more from my dad when I got home. For getting swats at school. We gotta bring all that shit back, and its gotta be involuntary. There will be no call asking the parents if its ok to paddle their kid's asses. You just take your ass whooping.
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  A product of the hip-hop culture.

Comment

My youngest whom is 20 comes home the other day bragging to his friend how he blew a stop sign in our neighborhood and how a neighbor tried to chase him. He happened to be in my car at the time getting some brake parts. I dragged him down to the neighbor in question and made his ass apologize. Kids have to be held accountable, get embarrassed, and get their ass beat from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                      lil tay!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        We all know what would've happened to us when we were kids. The guy probably would have just back handed us out of his way back then. And kept walking like nothing happened. You just didn't press an adult male, you feared them. Served doubly as a sign of respect. As for parenting if I got swats by the principle while at school, I got more from my dad when I got home. For getting swats at school. We gotta bring all that shit back, and its gotta be involuntary. There will be no call asking the parents if its ok to paddle their kid's asses. You just take your ass whooping.
                        this, beat their asses in school. Save a lot of money on alternative schools.

Comment

Working...
                        X