• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Don't worry, you're 3rd.
    3rdf!!!!! Dreams do come true!!!!

Comment

No Gwar, no care
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Wished I could have gone. I'm not even into that stuff any more, but those guys do there craft well..

Saw them in '84 in Corpus with Metallica and Venom, awesome show.

edit maybe it was 85

Comment

Seen them many times, especially during the late 80's. I'm sure they put on a good show, I only go to a few shows a year these days and they better have A/C and cold beerz. My days outside for concerts and events during the HOT ass Texas summer are long gone. Been there, done that, have the t-shirts that don't fit anymore...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I've never liked going to concerts due to too many people in close proximity, but I could only imagine I'd hate going to a heavy metal concert.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Seen them many times, especially during the late 80's. I'm sure they put on a good show, I only go to a few shows a year these days and they better have A/C and cold beerz. My days outside for concerts and events during the HOT ass Texas summer are long gone. Been there, done that, have the t-shirts that don't fit anymore...

Exactly - I go to one or 2 a year, over pay for great seats, and try to stay far away from younger versions of myself.

Comment

I bet this was badass in that venue.. I got to see them with King Diamond and some others at Starplex (who cares what it's called) a couple years back. KD is who I went for.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Bomb Factory was PACKED. Sweaty as hell and about 30% of the floor was a whirlpool of people. There are a few videos on the youtube.
                  Sturgill Simpson and Willie are next at Starplex on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    Of everyone on the board I've never met, you're my favorite.
                    My favorite is Forrest. Craizie is second.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                      Bomb Factory was PACKED. Sweaty as hell and about 30% of the floor was a whirlpool of people.
                      I read this and just say nope. Too old to deal with that kind of shit anymore. Even in my 20's when I saw Nirvana at Tree's I got caught in the mosh. Whole lotta nope back then as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X