Coronavirus Stimulus Package Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    This banter is so weak, it's not even fun anymore.

Do us all a favor and take a nap on some train tracks.
    Great go wash your electrical panel! Use a soaking wet rag

Comment

• I can't work from home and employee the people I do.

Comment

This banter is so weak, it's not even fun anymore.

Do us all a favor and take a nap on some train tracks.
        Some of you will never be responsible for another person's groceries and it shows.

Comment

I'd have suspended your account years ago pending you provide proof of the countless outlandish claims you make on a damn near daily basis.

And Crawfish should be banned because after birth abortions are illegal.

I've been working from home BEFORE the shelter in place order started, because I'm not fucking retarded.

Haven't missed a day of work, or a paycheck. Get fucked shit dick, and go back to slaving away behind a steering wheel doing the exact same job that the lowest scores on the asvab test allow people in the armed forces to do.
          What outlandish claims? I can't recall making any and what have your mother and I said about talking back to adults? Do you want to be grounded again?

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          We're way beyond that point, and you make it worse with every time your sausage fingers covered in testicle butter hit the "submit my dumb ass reply" button.

Isn't there a rest stop glory hole missing it's #1 employee somewhere? Get back to work dome polisher!
          While the above line is pretty damn funny it doesn't tell me what you do for a living.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

While the above line is pretty damn funny it doesn't tell me what you do for a living.
            Keep local governments across the nation going with any of their information and computing needs.
            sigpic

Comment

Keep local governments across the nation going with any of their information and computing needs.
              Help desk and your name is Peggy. Got it.

Comment

Your a subcontractor for a government contracted IT support company? Do you speak English with a heavy Indian accent and is your name Jack or Bob?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Your a subcontractor for a government contracted IT support company? Do you speak English with a heavy Indian accent and is your name Jack or Bob?
                  Na, but nice guess.

We sell them the product they use.

Collin, Dallas, and the surrounding counties would crumble if I wasn't taking care of the VMs.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                    Your working from home because your worthless and nobody needs you! Accept it dumbass. I can trade LOTS of shit very fast with the touch of a button. So don’t go thinking I’m some kind of idiot who is 1 dimensional. Shove your stereotype up your ass faggot

You might very well be more than one dimensional, but you're not doing yourself any favors demonstrating it with this caliber of reply.

Comment

Na, but nice guess.

We sell them the product they use.

Collin, Dallas, and the surrounding counties would crumble if I wasn't taking care of the VMs.
                      Then stop doing your job. You are enabling them.

Edit; You do know that governments all through history have never had a problem oppressing their citizenry even without the precious ability to send or receive an email don't you? Maybe you can explain how many people government the government was able to remove from their payroll and how they are now running lean and mean thanks to being able to do email.
                      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-18-2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Maybe you can explain how many people government the government was able to remove from their payroll and how they are now running lean and mean thanks to being able to do email.
                        It's probably a lot, but that number got swallowed up by further expansion. Technology will kill them eventually, but we're going to be fighting them all the way there.
                        WH

Comment

Then stop doing your job. You are enabling them.
                          Na, fuck you. Lying piece of shit.
                          sigpic

Comment

It’s because of the job I have. Most people are stereotypical assholes who judge you by your career. Modena is just another guy trying to excercise some power just like the politicians all over the world! Ban anything that they don’t like or anyone who does not follow their “orders”. They love shit like corona that gives them some leverage. I tell them all to fuck off
                            The fact that he hasn't banned you yet kind of disproves your statement. You talk about people judging you by your career. Perhaps, you may be judging yourself in manner of insecurity. It might be more about you, than other people. You seem to care too much about what other people think.

I'm sure you will fire back with another acerbic statement. I think you should take a moment of pause.

Comment

Your working from home because your worthless and nobody needs you! Accept it dumbass. I can trade LOTS of shit very fast with the touch of a button. So don’t go thinking I’m some kind of idiot who is 1 dimensional. Shove your stereotype up your ass faggot
                              I've got no dog in this fight, but bagging on WFH is plain ignorant, I know more than a handful of highly intelligent, valuable, and successful people who's careers aren't tethered to an office.

You bitch about people judging you based on your career, and then are here doing that very thing. Truth is we can all be replaced by our employers tomorrow, NOBODY'S that damn special.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                It's probably a lot, but that number got swallowed up by further expansion. Technology will kill them eventually, but we're going to be fighting them all the way there.
                                Email did not get rid of a single government apparatchik. It's simply added another layer of employees because now you have to have people over seeing the emails and the systems they are used on.

Comment

Working...
                                X