No announcement yet.

Sig P365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my P365. Best Carry gun with the only real competitor being the Hellcat, which is a Me Too and i don't trust Springfield quite as much as i used to.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      I love my P365. Best Carry gun with the only real competitor being the Hellcat, which is a Me Too and i don't trust Springfield quite as much as i used to.
      To each their own. I have no doubt the P365 is a great gun, but I couldn't be happier with my XDs and Hellcat. They both feel great in the hand, both shoot great and are very accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        To each their own. I have no doubt the P365 is a great gun, but I couldn't be happier with my XDs and Hellcat. They both feel great in the hand, both shoot great and are very accurate.
        I’ve fingered both guns.. both feel very top of the line in my hand.. Sig is a very reputable company and I’ve had 3 springfields (xd9, xd40 and a 1911) without issue.. I can’t imagine either being unreliable.
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I’d carry a Sig or Springfield and be happy with either one. I’ve had zero issues with either over the years. I cannot say the same for other manufacturers.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Digging up this dead thread to throw in some praise.
            What holster is that pictured? I like the offset belt clip idea.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              What holster is that pictured? I like the offset belt clip idea.
              $60 From a guy in Kansas. He only sells on Facebook though - JT Holsters... NOT the same as https://jtholsters.com/ (who only does leather)

JT Holsters, Hutchinson, Kansas. 6,693 likes. Custom Kydex holsters made in Hutchinson America! Please contact me with any questions you may have, and for availability and time frame.

jimthomasthebeerman@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                $60 From a guy in Kansas. He only sells on Facebook though - JT Holsters... NOT the same as https://jtholsters.com/ (who only does leather)

JT Holsters, Hutchinson, Kansas. 6,693 likes. Custom Kydex holsters made in Hutchinson America! Please contact me with any questions you may have, and for availability and time frame.

jimthomasthebeerman@gmail.com

I like that.

Comment

Thank you, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    I like that.
                    Thank you, sir.
                    I'd say it's as slim as you can get. My neighbor has the "MODWING" version and I carried it for a couple weeks, but it felt bulky and weird.

This one is much better.

He'll do various camo patterns (e.g. Kryptek, for $15-20), or CF or leather look ($5), but who really gives a shit.

and for anyone keeping score at home, he does Hellcat holsters also

Comment

Does that belt clip help keep the handle close to the body?

Comment

Does that belt clip help keep the handle close to the body?
                        I appendix carry.
                        Stock P365, yes, for sure.
                        After doing the XL grip module and baseplate swap the handle is a little longer, but I don't think it's a problem. Every now and then I'll cant it forward just a bit, but I have zero problems.

I've daily carried Keltec, Springfield, S&W, Sig, with a variety of holsters but right now this is definitely my favorite.

Comment

I often pocket carry (with kydex pocket holster) my 365

Comment

Working...
                          X