What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Your momma ever tell you how you were adopted from a dumpster?

Clearly yours didn't teach you the shut the fuck up lesson.
    Pretty sad you had to resort to yo momma jokes in the first place. What are you in 6th grade?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      Pretty sad you had to resort to yo momma jokes in the first place. What are you in 6th grade?
      You mad cause sixth graders are scoring higher on iq tests than you?
      sigpic

Comment

• What am I going to do.
        I'm going to become a vampire and go suck some blood.

Comment

• Buy silver for the vampires

Comment

Buy silver
            If you would’ve stopped there, it could’ve been one of the smartest thing you’ve ever said.

I’m looking forward to wrapping up this fascist government by decree BS, so you can go back to picking losing sports teams.

Comment

Buy silver for the vampires
              I'm a Rhodium kinda vampire. Thanks for the thought tho.

Comment

• I have been working every day and we have a nurse on hand that checks our temperature and also checks for hypoxia. I am finally getting tested on Tuesday though.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• OMG we all gonna die! I just bought a new big screen though! Thanks Uncle Sammy!

Comment

OMG we all gonna die! I just bought a new big screen though! Thanks Uncle Sammy!

Who in this thread bought a fucking tv?

Are you strawman arguing with yourself?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Anyone else booking vacations?

Comment

• We have one to Fredericksburg, but not until late December and it’s only driving anyway.

Comment

• Were going to do Broken Bow again. It's close and cheap enough to be low risk...plus the whole point in going there is to social distance.

Comment

• Spoke with my neighbor last night. He thinks he had it a couple weeks ago. He had several mild symptoms and knew it had gotten to several people in his office. He’s trying to get an antibody test.

Guess that explains why I hadn’t seen him for two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Were going to do Broken Bow again. It's close and cheap enough to be low risk...plus the whole point in going there is to social distance.
                              We booked a cabin there for 4 days next month already. I'm sick of the city, especially at times like this.

Comment

• I am so done with this. It still hasn't been explained to me how covid19 has some effect on my prostate or causes hernias! I don't see why this company doctor has to check me every other day "just in case".

Comment

Working...
                                X