X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Fuck. Yes.

Tiny tyrants btfo

The Texas Supreme Court on Thursday ordered the release of salon owner Shelley Luther, who was jailed for opening in violation of the state's rules, as?Gov. Greg Abbott issued an executive order retroactively?eliminating jail time as a consequence for violating the state's coronavirus restrictions.

Comment

• Wow, I can honestly say I didn't see that one coming. Good.

Comment

• Fucking good.

Comment

• It’s a sad day and age when a judge demands an apology and jails a mother for trying to work to care for her employees and their families. Whatever happened to fairly interpreting and applying the law without bias?

The fact that it takes the Governor, Lt. Governor, and State Supreme Court to reverse this poor decision is even worse.

If I were Sheriff, I would’ve detained the judge for violating the Constitution until he apologized to the entire city and county.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              NextDoor should be called KarenNextDoor
              Just remember allll those white knights that said they should be allowed to vote.
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                It’s a sad day and age when a judge demands an apology and jails a mother for trying to work to care for her employees and their families. Whatever happened to fairly interpreting and applying the law without bias?

The fact that it takes the Governor, Lt. Governor, and State Supreme Court to reverse this poor decision is even worse.

If I were Sheriff, I would’ve detained the judge for violating the Constitution until he apologized to the entire city and county.
                Had I been in that women's shoes I would have offered to kiss his ring when he demanded an apology from me.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• What's sad is the judge probably thought he was doing her a favor. Instead of the humble "honor of the position" serving people, he's there to represent himself. He is the honor. Kiss the ring nails it

Comment

• Charges dropped against Flynn.

Someone recently suggested POTUS should pardon him in case a D gets the WH in 2020. HIGHLY UNLIKELY, but this whole farce was highly unlikely to happen, and yet it did.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

• 53 years later and verse 4 rings true today.

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FW9f6whVDq4

Comment

• I've always heard how Bill Gate basically stole other's work to make Microsoft. Apparently, he's doing the same things to other things.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X