Gas Monkey’s $300k Battleship Buick Riviera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    Gas monkey is probably close to running out of popularity fuel. Especially with Aaron gone.
    Agreed. Just hasn't been the same since he left. Too much Richard and no one on the current crew has really stepped up to take Aaron's place.

I'll add that I haven't really gotten into Aaron's Shifting Gears to much although I kinda like his other one, Aaron Needs A Job.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      Agreed. Just hasn't been the same since he left. Too much Richard and no one on the current crew has really stepped up to take Aaron's place.

I'll add that I haven't really gotten into Aaron's Shifting Gears to much although I kinda like his other one, Aaron Needs A Job.
      I haven't seen to much of either one of those guys shows, but I did catch some of the GMG Rivi's recent work, but its one of those shows where together they were good but apart they ain't the same.

The Martin brothers show is good and I cruised by that joint a couple of times while going back and fourth from Austin To Luckenbach.
      I also like that Ekstensive Metal Works show in Houston. Both those guys are like Jesse James old shows, very good custom builders on MotorTrend TV..
      Even though Bill in Houston does a lot of air bag stuff, most everything he does is hand made fabrication as does Joe Martin...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Screw all of that bad reality TV.

I'm really enjoying the Build & Battle series on Hoonigan's YouTube channel. Lots of fun on a tight budget and no BS drama. They're on Season 3 right now, and they've all been worth watching.

Season 1 was jumpable off road trucks.
        Season 2 was drag cars (LS vs Rotary).
        Season 3 is drift/gymkhana.

Comment

Working...
        X