Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Well what's important is "this is a victory for the black community..."
    and the City of Dallas continues its decline toward the third world status of Detroit...

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Well what's important is "this is a victory for the black community..."
      This is a victory for anyone that wants to see cops held accountable for killing innocent people...especially without cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        This is a victory for anyone that wants to see cops held accountable for killing innocent people...especially without cause.
        There's a huge difference between this and most of the other instances of cops shooting innocent people. In my opinion the fact that she's a cop has little bearing on the situation, and with the exception of her training to deescalate and knowing that if she called, she would have immediate backup, she's no different than an armed citizen
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
          and the City of Dallas continues its decline toward the third world status of Detroit...

mardyn
          Dallas already had gotten to the point where it hardly belonged in the State of Texas. Will FTW follow suit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            There's a huge difference between this and most of the other instances of cops shooting innocent people. In my opinion the fact that she's a cop has little bearing on the situation, and with the exception of her training to deescalate and knowing that if she called, she would have immediate backup, she's no different than an armed citizen
            The entire concern with this whole trial was that she would get off because she's a cop. Everyone knew that if she was a regular citizen it would have been a conviction.

Comment

• Did yall read some of her text that they are bringing out for sentencing?

She's gonna get fuuuucccckkkkked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                You beat me to it. I could care less that was a cop, she wasn't on duty. My comments would not have changed any if she was anyone else. The media eats it up though. Also, I haven't even followed the case other than a few news articles. All this does is re enforce the fact I need to retire!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Did yall read some of her text that they are bringing out for sentencing?

She's gonna get fuuuucccckkkkked.
                  Was it the text's about MLK?
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    Was it the text's about MLK?
                    That was just a bad joke.

The one where she's talking about a german shepherd and they reply with I think the dog is racist, and she say's "that's ok, so am I" is going to fuck her.
                    Last edited by Craizie; 10-02-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      so am I is going to fuck her.
                      So...are you

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        So...are you
                        Well... Now i gotta.

Comment

• Craizie has definitely done worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post

mardyn
                            I was born and raised in Dallas, I left that shit hole in 1994 for Collin County, been here ever since, fuck that place! As soon as Al Libscum, The Medrano klan, Paul Fielder, Domingo Garcia & klan, Rincon Klan and last but not least John Wiley Price, fuck them all and fuck the city Dallas.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Craizie has definitely done worse.
                              Thank you.

Comment

• She got 10 years. Maybe I can bone her.

Comment

Working...
                                X