Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class A CDL Driver

Yes I know we have a job forum, this gets more views

Does anyone know a driver looking for a job? Got a buddy looking for one, will be car transport.

KW/sleeper APU
    7 car hauler

Travel all over the US, mainly Detroit/PA/Pitts/Ohio to TX

Steady work, he needs a guy that wants to work and can not damage vehicles loading and unloading

I can get a full job description if someone needs it

Pay is $1000 for 5 days and $1400 if they want to work 6 days.

If interested just PM me on here.

Thanks

Good luck you can find local jobs all day long for more than that. Just saying

Comment

I used to shuttle new motor homes in Cali. Free plane ride
      to the factory and $500 a trip... 2days
      To bad the dude died by electrocution in a hot tube.
      His ex collected a chunk from the installer, life ins. and
      the dealership....

Comment

I’m pretty sure aCid is cruising the country hauling cars these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I’m pretty sure aCid is cruising the country hauling cars these days.
          Still am, but I make a ton more than that a week. Also idk who would want to work for that much hauling cars :/.

Generally us car haulers are paid 25% - 30% of the load.

Comment

Isnt this the story of everyone who cant find good labor?

"I dont know why no one wants to work...I'm offering them at least half their worth!"

Comment

With the ups and down of the site, I haven’t checked this. Yes he was low on pay got that sorted out and he found a good driver.

Kinda the saying

You get what you pay for!

Thanks for the replies

Comment

Off subject but say a car hit the back of your semi at high rate of speed. Clearly negligent totaling his/her vehicle. I know when it’s the other way around millions are paid. Would the driver of the semi have a case? Asking for a friend

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                  Off subject but say a car hit the back of your semi at high rate of speed. Clearly negligent totaling his/her vehicle. I know when it’s the other way around millions are paid. Would the driver of the semi have a case? Asking for a friend
                  The reason why millions are paid when it's the other way around is because of the type of insurance we have to carry. Normally that persons insurance (car) would cover a certain amount, and if there was anything left over your friend would have to sue for the remaining.

I had a 70 year old lady spin out in front of me on dry pavement, and I nailed her head on. I totaled her $3k accord, she walked away without scratch. My truck was down for a month and cost almost $30 k to get fixed. Luckily we have spare trucks.

Comment

I think it’s time I go get my own truck. Too much bs and risk for a company driver.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                      With the ups and down of the site, I haven’t checked this. Yes he was low on pay got that sorted out and he found a good driver.

Kinda the saying

You get what you pay for!

Thanks for the replies
                      You get what you pay for, but you dont get what you dont pay for.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        You get what you pay for, but you dont get what you dont pay for.
                        I am so confused.

Comment

Working...
                        X