• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boogaloo

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Boogaloo
      Gimme a bottle of Laphroaig and I'm your huckleberry!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Truth!

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• Moar!

Comment

Yes, they are real megalodon teeth. A little over 5.5" tall each. Average size for mega teeth but these are real nice specimens.

Came from a retired navy diver off the coast of NC. For whatever the reason there is a shit ton of megalodon fossils in that area.
                I've wanted a large megalodon tooth ever since I say a documentary on them about 20 years ago. I priced them a couple years ago and for nice specimens they ranged from $3-6,000.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                  I've wanted a large megalodon tooth ever since I say a documentary on them about 20 years ago. I priced them a couple years ago and for nice specimens they ranged from $3-6,000.
                  I didn't pay anywhere near that for either. That was probably the case 20 years ago though. The internet has made finding things so much easier and has dropped the bottom out of a lot of markets because prior to online retail how the fuck would you ever find something like this? You had to either find it yourself, stumble across someone selling one, or know someone who knew someone.

I can point you to an website now that has good ones for well under 1k.

Comment

• Point away good sir!
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                      Point away good sir!
                      Start at megateeth.com then there's usually at least a few nice ones on ebay. You can find slightly imperfect ones for really not much $$$. For nice ones you will be in the $300 ish range for anything in the 4" area. Once you get beyond 5" the prices go up quick. Those 2 I have are a little over 5.5" each. The 6" teeth are much more rare and are usually over 1k.

Comment

• New project finished.

Comment

• Dang man, looks great!

Comment

New project finished.

Thats bad ass dude.

my benchmade is too big to carry. I really like tiny knives, if I didnt lose one every 6 months I'd get that small one.

Lost two Kershaw Launch 2's this year already
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X