Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
    Have you fired a gun yet? Not long ago you admitted that you had not, just curious as to if you have changed that. I know that both Adam and I have offered.
    Yes. I went shooting with Womack awhile back. Some pistols, scoped 22. plink gun, a SKS, a modded AR-15 and a few shotguns. The clay shooting with the shotguns was my favorite and was surprisingly pretty good at it. Even my wife did some shooting and she enjoyed it as well.

Comment

• Let's raise the bar yet higher...

The audio is a little rough at points, so The Blaze has transcribed the relevant statements (emphasis added).

Williams: I just want to say to all the listeners on this phone call, that if you are having any doubt about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that we’re in that has never ended, let me tell you somethin…the thing that’s about to happen these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these motherf*er…it has been long overdue.”

Kweli: “Ya, what she said was right– we got to suit up and boot up…and get prepared for the war that we’re in…this stuff got to boil over, and all your great’s talked about that happened to be bloodshed involved with revolution- true revolution means some bloodshed, so there‘s blood being spilled because there’s a new life that is beyond this bloodshed. There is a new reality that is built upon your original African principles and spiritualities and values and norms that is beyond this bloodshed. But we gotta go do it.

“And as the Scripture said, you gotta to cross it. We gon’ have to cross the Red Sea….I know y’all thought it was talking about some sea in some Middle Eastern part of the world- hell no. We’re talking about some blood. You’re gonna have to cross some blood, and go through some blood and some battles.

“And there are those who wish they could stand in this hour, to see the destruction of the devil‘s world and the devil’s society- and I‘m ain’t talking about no dude underneath the ground with a pitchfork and pantyhose. I’m talking about that blonde haired, blue-eyed, sometimes brown-eyed, Caucasian walkin around with a mindset, a demonistic mindset, and a nature to do evil and brutality.”

Williams: “I say to everyone that is on this call right now, I‘m comin’ out of the gate…my prize right now this evening is going to be the bounty, the arrest– dead or alive– for George Zimmerman. You feel me? To every brother, to every female, I am for violence if non-violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black man’s problem just to avoid violence. You feel me? It’s time to wake up, I don’t know how else...It’s in me to fight. It’s in me to raise up soldiers. It’s in me that every time my feet touch the ground the state of Florida- these crackers- they scared.

“I’m kinda pissed off right now that the state of Florida ain’t on fire. This could not have happened in L.A. because them brothers up there are not scared to riot. This could not have happened in St. Petersburg Florida, where the black man over there are ain’t scared to kill a cracker.”

And there is a good bit more. Just flat out racism, calling for the deaths of the cracker. And still nothing from holder or obsama.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Yes. I went shooting with Womack awhile back. Some pistols, scoped 22. plink gun, a SKS, a modded AR-15 and a few shotguns. The clay shooting with the shotguns was my favorite and was surprisingly pretty good at it. Even my wife did some shooting and she enjoyed it as well.
        About time you grew up!
        Good move on getting the wife to shoot also.
        sigpic

Comment

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/suit...lack-panthers/

The audio is a little rough at points, so The Blaze has transcribed the relevant statements (emphasis added).

Williams: I just want to say to all the listeners on this phone call, that if you are having any doubt about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that we’re in that has never ended, let me tell you somethin…the thing that’s about to happen these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these motherf*er…it has been long overdue.”

Kweli: “Ya, what she said was right– we got to suit up and boot up…and get prepared for the war that we’re in…this stuff got to boil over, and all your great’s talked about that happened to be bloodshed involved with revolution- true revolution means some bloodshed, so there‘s blood being spilled because there’s a new life that is beyond this bloodshed. There is a new reality that is built upon your original African principles and spiritualities and values and norms that is beyond this bloodshed. But we gotta go do it.

“And as the Scripture said, you gotta to cross it. We gon’ have to cross the Red Sea….I know y’all thought it was talking about some sea in some Middle Eastern part of the world- hell no. We’re talking about some blood. You’re gonna have to cross some blood, and go through some blood and some battles.

“And there are those who wish they could stand in this hour, to see the destruction of the devil‘s world and the devil’s society- and I‘m ain’t talking about no dude underneath the ground with a pitchfork and pantyhose. I’m talking about that blonde haired, blue-eyed, sometimes brown-eyed, Caucasian walkin around with a mindset, a demonistic mindset, and a nature to do evil and brutality.”

Williams: “I say to everyone that is on this call right now, I‘m comin’ out of the gate…my prize right now this evening is going to be the bounty, the arrest– dead or alive– for George Zimmerman. You feel me? To every brother, to every female, I am for violence if non-violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black man’s problem just to avoid violence. You feel me? It’s time to wake up, I don’t know how else...It’s in me to fight. It’s in me to raise up soldiers. It’s in me that every time my feet touch the ground the state of Florida- these crackers- they scared.

“I’m kinda pissed off right now that the state of Florida ain’t on fire. This could not have happened in L.A. because them brothers up there are not scared to riot. This could not have happened in St. Petersburg Florida, where the black man over there are ain’t scared to kill a cracker.”

And there is a good bit more. Just flat out racism, calling for the deaths of the cracker. And still nothing from holder or obsama.
          LOL, that doesn't sound any different than the stuff I heard growing up in the neighborhoods back home. There is always the militant types that have been talking about revolution for the longest time. These guys just sound a lil more ignorant that usual.

Comment

LOL, that doesn't sound any different than the stuff I heard growing up in the neighborhoods back home. There is always the militant types that have been talking about revolution for the longest time. These guys just sound a lil more ignorant that usual.
            Wow. I can honestly say that I have NEVER heard such hatred come from a white person.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/suit...lack-panthers/

I think someone forgot to tell him that blacks are only 13% of the population. It would be a short revolution, that's for sure.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Wow. I can honestly say that I have NEVER heard such hatred come from a white person.
                Huh? What do you mean?

Comment

Sarcasim??

<---- Sarcasim meter is in the shop
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Huh? What do you mean?
                    Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    Sarcasim??

<---- Sarcasim meter is in the shop
                    No, listen to the video. Flat out calling for death of all whites. On a conference call.

I have never heard a recording of white people, in a group, using such vitriol. Maybe in the kkk days it happened, but I can't recall one instance of white people doing what these black people are doing.

Pretty straight forward comment, I thought.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Maybe one of the various non-colored militant groups can 'leak' out that Zimmerman is located at a certain spot, and be waiting for these stupid motherfuckers to show up in an attempt to kill him.

I wonder how well the pic of a stupid motherfucker with his head turned into a canoe would boost media ratings?

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Whoever did it would just be a racist. (called one and it would make them more angry.) It's not like anyone would learn from it.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

No, listen to the video. Flat out calling for death of all whites. On a conference call.

I have never heard a recording of white people, in a group, using such vitriol. Maybe in the kkk days it happened, but I can't recall one instance of white people doing what these black people are doing.

I just didn't want to assume what you meant by your comment, so I asked.

Everytime there is some sort of incident involving race the extremists on both sides yell a little louder in order to fuel the flames further. To add to it, now we have social media everywhere and people are more aware of what both sides are saying adding even more tension. All of the ingredients for something to happen are there, now the question is, will it happen? I doubt it. Random acts of violence, certainly, but not an all out race war.

Comment

I just didn't want to assume what you meant by your comment, so I asked.

Everytime there is some sort of incident involving race the extremists on both sides yell a little louder in order to fuel the flames further. To add to it, now we have social media everywhere and people are more aware of what both sides are saying adding even more tension. All of the ingredients for something to happen are there, now the question is, will it happen? I doubt it. Random acts of violence, certainly, but not an all out race war.
                            What do you consider a race war? Week long riots where people are pulled out of vehicles on the street and beaten with bricks while the crowd dances around them like heathen tribesmen? Because if there is an area where there is a massive destruction of public and private property and the people trying to kill the others runs into the thousands, that sounds like war to me, and it has already happened here, not so long ago.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              What do you consider a race war? Week long riots where people are pulled out of vehicles on the street and beaten with bricks while the crowd dances around them like heathen tribesmen? Because if there is an area where there is a massive destruction of public and private property and the people trying to kill the others runs into the thousands, that sounds like war to me, and it has already happened here, not so long ago.

Stevo
                              In my opinion, a race war would be when all of us (all races) feel a threat when we leave our homes and see another person of a different race. As of now, everyone is still able to leave to go out in public and all is well. I experienced the opposite first hand with King Riots in LA when it wasn't safe for me as a white kid in a gang infested black neighborhood.

Comment

Got it coach!!
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X