No announcement yet.

Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be a huge mess! Sitting downtown Ft. Worth and hope to make it back home in one piece. Getting down here people were driving 70mph, in and out of traffic......crazy.

Comment

This shit aint gonna keep me from the gym
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Yup, it's icy out..

from this...

Comment

Time for a gt500 rear bumper and exhaust! Hope you're okay!

Comment

Damn Rob! Were you watching the rear view mirror and were able to brace?

Comment

Damn, props to the mustang and their bumper. Haha at the mercedez
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                Damn Rob! Were you watching the rear view mirror and were able to brace?
                Yeah, I did! It was slow mo almost, LOL.

Stupid 18 wheeler jack knifed on an overpass coming towards me. Truck in fron of me stopped just short of hitting him, I stopped short of hitting that truck, but the car behind me couldn't stop in time, just slid from the top of the crest down till we met... A few others behind her all hit too, little chain reaction.

Comment

1k of damage to the mustang and probably 10k to the benz lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    Doesn't mean everyone else around you will know what they're doing. I'm not worried about hitting another car, just worried about some idiot slamming into the back of me.
                    Exactly!
                    Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Not sure if this has been posted or not in any of these cold weather threads, but here is the link to TxDoT's road conditions site - http://www.drivetexas.org/
                    The map is interactive and can give you an idea of what's going on in a specific area.
                    Good post-thanks!
                    Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    Yeah, I did! It was slow mo almost, LOL.

Stupid 18 wheeler jack knifed on an overpass coming towards me. Truck in fron of me stopped just short of hitting him, I stopped short of hitting that truck, but the car behind me couldn't stop in time, just slid from the top of the crest down till we met... A few others behind her all hit too, little chain reaction.
                    Was this in Grapevine??
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I have lived here for nearly 14 years now, and still do not understand how there are so many ignorant drivers in one place. It's not that god-damn hard.

Comment

Coppell residents: what's it like up there at the moment? I work at 635 & Royal and would really hate to make the 40 min drive if it's completely horrible.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                          Coppell residents: what's it like up there at the moment? I work at 635 & Royal and would really hate to make the 40 min drive if it's completely horrible.

You're gonna hate it. The traffic is bullshit everywhere. I'm staying home playing video games till the woman gets off work. Then I'll be slaying some pussy because the kids are at their dads house for the night!!! YIFF YIFF NUKKA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

Was this in Grapevine??

No, trying to turn onto South 35W from 1171 (coming from Lewisville/Flower Mound). Maybe 2 or 3 miles North of TMS.

The bridge was slick going up, so I knew if I had to stop on the other side I better go slow. Once I got to the top and saw the blockage, I started the brakes, which instantly locked. It was really slick, but I was able to stop in time. Went a little sideways going up the next overpass, but nothing bad.

Did see 1 car go off roading, to avoid hitting the car in front of them at another stop light that was on a bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post

Traffic is the main issue right now. Surface streets are no worse than when raining (yet). Bridges / overpasses are getting slick though.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                                You're gonna hate it. The traffic is bullshit everywhere. I'm staying home playing video games till the woman gets off work. Then I'll be slaying some pussy because the kids are at their dads house for the night!!! YIFF YIFF NUKKA!!!!
                                Thanks. Who needs a weatherman when you have DFWMUSTANGS?

I guess I have a decision to make. Shouldn't be too difficult.

--carlos

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X