Here you go you dumbs$%&#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
    And I would like to see yours that prove it`s true.

If it was true... then it would have been there since the dawn of time, universal, and not filled with a history of violence and forced worship. Kind of makes this whole conversation meaningless because if it were true... Then it wouldnt be happening.

This thread was about why Christianity was better than Islam, my opinion is they are both equally fabricated, devoid of anything useful to humanity, and nothing more than tools used to control the masses. However, some people dont like what they believe being called that. I can respect someone`s opinion, I ask that you respect mine.
    You stated that Christianity was dying out. I asked for your data to back it up as well as the sample size questioned. I made no opinion, I asked a question as to where you got your facts from.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      You stated that Christianity was dying out. I asked for your data to back it up as well as the sample size questioned. I made no opinion, I asked a question as to where you got your facts from.
      LOL @ Frost trying to stay on topic!!!

Comment

• stolen valor. denny didnt earn that cool comb over and that pedophile appearance

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Lol racrguy had my pic as his avatar for at least six months a while ago. Who gives a shit?
          It sounds like you were ok with that. I was not. Someone you dont know whom knows your facebook page goes and takes your picture and posts it up is simply NOT COOL.

Now if Denny and I had known each other before hand, It probably would have been alright.

Comment

It sounds like you were ok with that. I was not. Someone you dont know whom knows your facebook page goes and takes your picture and posts it up is simply NOT COOL.

Now if Denny and I had known each other before hand, It probably would have been alright.
            Now we ALL know you, John.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              stolen valor. denny didnt earn that cool comb over and that pedophile appearance
              At least I still can grow my own hair.

Comment

Again, This only further proves that continued conversation on this subject is pointless. He wont take it down -for whatever reason. I`m not going to budge on my request that he take my picture down as my avatar. Further reading of the rules of the sites server says that I must give the ownership/moderator 72 hours to respond to my request before submitting my request to the server that hosts the site. I`m just going to wait on the website`s moderation to interdict on this issue.

We are done with this subject.
                Ummmm....you haven't been here long have you?

Comment

At least I still can grow my own hair.
                  Wut?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Ummmm....you haven't been here long have you?
                    Long enough

Comment

Mongeuse you really showed these guys who is boss. I'm going to start a car club. These ass baby's are not invited.

Comment

Long enough
                        Look Beetlegeuise, it's a picture. Get over it. Go hit the 'donate' button on your favorite level of government and hand them your paycheck and then run around and shout about those damned kids driving on your roads.

Comment

• Also, I'm still waiting for your data sets for your statements. You can even email me the raw data. I'll go through it myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            You're welcome, 46Tbird!!!
                            Thank you.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• This thread has morphed into a gem reminiscent of a talisman/trublu affair. Guess who's filling the trublu role...

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Thank you.
                                ROTFLMMFGDAO!!!!!!

My goodness!

Comment

Working...
                                X