Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should have kept amsterdam open.

Comment

They mad they can not get bluebell icecream.

Comment

Classic case of not being able to express their feelings through normal human channels.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Looks like the perfect chance for the government to train snipers. "If you see someone looting or committing a criminal act....."

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Watching CNN.

Assholes are cutting the fire hoses the fire fighters are using to stop a fire.
            Just let them have the city or whatever section they are tearing up and then don't rebuild it.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
              should have kept amsterdam open.
              Nice.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Shitty situation all around, fuck Baltimore. How is the guy arrested, taken to the back of a police van, and arrives at the police station with a severed spine? That's the question.

My theory is the cops put him back there with no seatbelt and went on a little high speed/back road drive and played rattle the can on him.

Sadly on this site it will be a kill blackie topic, where as the real question is how can we expect the police to keep our neighborhoods safe if we're afraid to call them?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  Shitty situation all around, fuck Baltimore. How is the guy arrested, taken to the back of a police van, and arrives at the police station with a severed spine? That's the question.

My theory is the cops put him back there with no seatbelt and went on a little high speed/back road drive and played rattle the can on him.

Sadly on this site it will be a kill blackie topic, where as the real question is how can we expect the police to keep our neighborhoods safe if we're afraid to call them?
                  I don't. Fuck them.

Comment

I agree with all of this, however most of these people are taking advantage of the situation to just riot, cause chaos and steel/loot.

Comment

Seeing the "arrest" video it appears that FG had no control over his lower body when being taken to the van? Not saying that is, or is not what happened. Just something that makes you wonder what happened before he is in police custody.

Comment

I am not saying the police were right in this situation; I can't think of any legitimate reason, except a justified shooting, that would result in a broken spine at the hands of cops. However, black america has a very bad reputation for rioting every time a black thug dies. Most of the cases involve a justified police related death. Police may have been wrong, but any time I see blacks riot I immediately assume they are wrong and are acting like a bunch of idiots. They never even do anything productive during them. It is always an excuse to steal televisions for them.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

And this was just for a surfing contest.. I'm not equipped to get into a long battle I just wanted to throw this up. Shit happens all over. Hopefully none of us would ever riot or loot, so let's just leave it with the trash/lower class and leave specifics out of it.

Comment

Shoot them

Comment

What the fuck is this about? Gave them space to destroy?????

sigpic

Comment

White, black, or Martian. You try to fuck my place up in a riot, trust & believe I'll be on the roof like a Korean grocery store owner.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X