• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        Paris before and after the invasion

This makes me angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                          This makes me angry.
                          Me too. I'm glad I got to visit Paris before it became overrun by the filth. Fun fact, the hotel I stayed in was less than a mile from the Bataclan (the one that was attacked). Such a shame what Paris has become, and all of France. Hopefully Le Pen can make France great again.
                          Me in Paris in '02, taking a break from chasin' terrorists.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Here Are the Ancient Sites ISIS Has Damaged and Destroyed
                              Shocking destruction in the Syrian city of Palmyra is part of the militant group's ongoing campaign against archaeology.
                              By Andrew Curry, National Geographic
                              PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 1, 2015
                              according to National Geographic, (which is so left, it's likely 100% true)

The ancient city of Palmyra, located in war-torn Syria, flourished as a Roman trading outpost around A.D. 200. ISIS militants seized it in May, (likely 2015), and are destroying some of its historic buildings.
                              PHOTOGRAPH BY YOUSSEF BADAWI, EPA/COBIS

The Temple of Baal Shamin at Palmyra was attacked last month (likely July, 2015) by ISIS fighters using improvised explosives. The group released photos of the destruction, and satellite images have since confirmed the Roman-era building was wiped out.
                              PHOTOGRAPH BY KYODO, AP

The Temple of Baal was one of the main attractions at Palmyra, a Roman-era trading outpost in the desert northeast of Damascus, Syria. A UN agency says it was mostly flattened over the weekend by explosions detonated by ISIS.

NG MAPS
                              SOURCE: INSTITUTE FOR THE STUDY OF WAR

The walls of Nineveh were built around A.D. 700 to protected the Assyrian capital, at the time probably the largest city in the world. In February, ISIS fighters released video of fighters smashing sculptures and gates at the ancient site.
                              PHOTOGRAPH BY RANDY OLSON, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CREATIVE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X