WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS- Clinton Leaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It sounds like Nov 1 is going to be an interesting day, if the above statements are true. I truly hope it works as intended.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        It sounds like Nov 1 is going to be an interesting day, if the above statements are true. I truly hope it works as intended.
        Time will tell.

Comment

Comment

On that last two pic posts - you guys have been following the Russia stuff, right?

They supposedly did a multi-million person drill in Moscow last week simulating massive catastrophe...
            Yesterday Putin ordered that govt officials with family abroad order them to come home immediately...

Shit's getting sideways. How crazy would it be if the Ruskies actually did have the emails just to PREVENT a war in the future

Comment

I love the part where revealing the emails, which are the truth, is somehow rigging the election. If they want to investigate people who are trying to influence our election all they need to do is go on over to the offices of the NY Times and the Washington Post.

I'm seriously considering cutting all ties to Amazon based on what the Washington Post has done in this election.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I think this article is germane to the discussion regarding a potential situation with Russia. And there is some other points of interest in this piece that I was not aware of, like our Naval ships being recently fired upon by Iran rebels. Apparently, that is not considered an act of war to the Obama White House.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  On that last two pic posts - you guys have been following the Russia stuff, right?

They supposedly did a multi-million person drill in Moscow last week simulating massive catastrophe...
                  Yesterday Putin ordered that govt officials with family abroad order them to come home immediately...

Shit's getting sideways. How crazy would it be if the Ruskies actually did have the emails just to PREVENT a war in the future
                  Remember the screenshot I post a while back from Reddit? The FBI agent that claimed that if the content of the 33k emails were released it would likely cause declaration of war against the US.

There is a reason Russia is running nuke drills and telling everyone to return from abroad recently.

Edit to ad screenshot.(it may need to be resized)

Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 10-12-2016, 07:06 PM.

Comment

From: john.podesta@gmail.com To: cheryl.mills@gmail.com I meant before Dec 4. JP Sent from my iPad john.podesta gmail.com For scheduling eryn.sepp gmail.com On Nov 19 2014 at 4 14 AM Cheryl Mills cheryl.mills gmail.com wrote John There is no thurs 10am meeting Huma replied to last week s em ...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

I'm seriously considering cutting all ties to Amazon based on what the Washington Post has done in this election.
                      Its a strange alliance, Amazon is a known libertarian organization. A lot of their higher ups are self proclaimed libertarians, and they dodged taxes and charging taxes for over a decade. IIRC, its why the ended up in... wisconsin? Can't remember.

So if they're really a bunch of libertarians, they ought to turn the WP over to a libertarian organization. Imo
                      WH

Comment

Not only coordinating with super pacs (illegal) but naming members to their board.

Again, only illegal if you're a republican.

From: MMoore@deweysquare.com To: JMantz@BGRdc.com, sfxsweeney@msn.com Arlene Holt retired EVP AFLCIO Shirley Franklin Former Mayor of Atlanta Doug Palmer Former Mayor Trenton NJ Charlie Baker and or Michael Whouley DSG Marva Smalls EVP Viacom Minyon.m Seize this very minute what you can do or dream begin it. Bo ...

Comment

Bill gets a million dollar check from Qatar for his birthday.

From: adesai@clintonfoundation.org To: blindsey@clintonfoundation.org, lgraham@clintonfoundation.org, doug@presidentclinton.com, justin@presidentclinton.com Last Thursday April 12 I met individually with the Ambassadors from Qatar Brazil Peru Malawi and Rwanda in Washington DC. Below is a summary of key points from each meeting and we are following up on each point. I d welcome your feedback. Sincerely Am ...

Comment

Installment #7

WikiLeaks series on deals involving Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta. Mr Podesta is a long-term associate of the Clintons and was President Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff from 1998 until 2001. Mr Podesta also owns the Podesta Group with his brother Tony, a major lobbying firm and is the Chair of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a Washington DC-based think tank.

Comment

After all this, I just don't see her winning. I see her and bill spiraling down into poverty after this loss, eventually. If she doesn't wind up in jail. There is such a thing as just being too embattled.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X