Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama tried to help this guy....but

Michigan man whose sentence was commuted by Obama killed

(Reuters) - A Michigan man whose drug-related prison sentence was commuted by former President Barack Obama was shot dead this week at a federal halfway house, according to local media reports.

Demarlon Thomas, 31, was shot and killed on Monday night by a man with an assault-style rifle in Saginaw, Michigan, around 100 miles (160 km) northwest of Detroit, according to local CBS affiliate WNEM.

A spokesman for the Michigan State Police did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Reuters.

Two masked men with assault-style rifles entered the facility where around two dozen people were staying, Michigan State Police Lt. David Kaiser told local news website MLive.com.

"One person watched over a group of them while another subject located the victim and executed him," Kaiser said, according to the website. "They were looking for this person."

No one else was injured in the attack, Kaiser said.

Thomas was sentenced to 19 years in prison in 2008 for distribution of cocaine after being caught in a three-year federal investigation called "Operation Sunset," aimed at taking down Saginaw's Sunny Side Gang, the website reported.

Demarlon Thomas, 31, was shot and killed on Monday night by a man with an assault-style rifle in Saginaw, Michigan, around 100 miles (160 km) northwest of Detroit, according to local CBS affiliate WNEM. A spokesman for the Michigan State Police did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Reuters. Two masked men with assault-style rifles entered the facility where around two dozen people were staying, Michigan State Police Lt. David Kaiser told local news website MLive.com.

That's too bad.

Comment

So the real question here is this.

Did Obama commute the sentence because he wanted to help out the prisoner or did he do it to help those that wanted him dead? One side of the equation had some political pull, just not sure which side it was.

Comment

I think Obama should be charged with accessory to murder. If he hadn't commuted the guys sentence, he'd still be alive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
          I think Obama should be charged with accessory to murder. If he hadn't commuted the guys sentence, he'd still be alive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
          eeeeesh i hate to even tread in these waters anymore, but i must say, if he were still alive you would complain about tax payers dollars, yeah, no?

you have to understand in certain circles a bounty can be put on someones head real fast, and some mofos get off on that shit.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            eeeeesh i hate to even tread in these waters anymore, but i must say, if he were still alive you would complain about tax payers dollars, yeah, no?

you have to understand in certain circles a bounty can be put on someones head real fast, and some mofos get off on that shit.
            Oh, come on now Rodney...

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Naynay is harmless, and should feel free to tread into any waters out there.

On another note, it would be a real shame if one of the individuals obammy released committed a crime against the obammy clan themselves.

Comment

That has got to be fake news! There are laws in place that prevent people from using an assault style rifle to kill others. There is no way it could have happened!
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                  That has got to be fake news! There are laws in place that prevent people from using an assault style rifle to kill others. There is no way it could have happened!

Comment

Working...
                  X