Any guitar guys/musicians on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guitar guys/musicians on here?

So my dad passed and mom wants me to sell his guitars after the family picks the ones they want..

I will still have quite a few.. is ebay the best place for guitars? Or should I coordinate a guitar show booth? Or what do you guys recommend?

I plan on researching each one and figuring out the year and specs etc. I’ll get them on a spreadsheet in a couple weeks
    "PSH!!!"

Some nice looking guitars. I like the sea foam and the sunburst

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dad passing Stephen. My condolences to you and your family man.

Comment

No clue, I have some gear I need to get rid of as well, seems like you have to almost give it away unless it's really rare, good luck!
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Guitar Values

Haven't tried this personally, but might be of some help....

Or possibly someone at Guitar Center....

Find the current Blue Book value and worth of your new and used guitars, both acoustic, electric and amplifier. The number one source of guitar and amplifier pricing and information so you can find the price and value of your used guitars and amplifier. Use this site for a pricing guide and source of information on all guitars.

Sorry, for your loss man.

Agreed that seafoam and sunburst are sick!

Comment

Working...
          X