Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Leroy

This is what gettin gapped looks like!

Is this supposed to be in the NSFW section, or does gapped not mean what I think it means?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Is this supposed to be in the NSFW section, or does gapped not mean what I think it means?
      I think you're thinking "gaped"... I'm sure SVO will be right in with fist-hand experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I take it you've never been taken to gapplebees? Because that's where Leroy went.

Comment

Can you imagine what it's like bein in the seat of that Talon when it comes out of the hole? That has got to be one hell of a ride!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I think you're thinking "gaped"... I'm sure SVO will be right in with fist-hand experience.
            I wear a 2x glove. Fisting is not really my thing..
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Jared is going to have to seriously up his game to be competitive again. Though it's going to take an act of God to dethrone that eagle! he's switching to a slipper clutch and running meth now. pulling about 200lb off the car as well. he's even hinted at some kind of a body to help with aerodynamics. it's been real fun watching that thing go from stock power buggy to full on beast mode. I wish I was half as successful as old cleetus by the time I was his age. lol and to think, all this started with a youtube video in a hotel parking lot on drag week! good for him.

Comment

We've been following the Red Demon for years now, and it never ceases to amaze us EVERY time we wind up at the same race track. 4 cylinders, manually shifted...

For info on the Eclipse

Comment

That thing is just a beast, I cannot fathom how much he has tied up in that car.

Comment

the transmission on the eagle costs more than some new cars off the lot

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                      the transmission on the eagle costs more than some new cars off the lot
                      Duuuuuude! WTF have you been? Long time no see.

Comment

Old news

Comment

Working...
                        X