Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May not mean much but my shop was voted best in Waco for 2016!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Congrats man. I hate on you alot but the fact is you're a damn good mechanic and the people who work for you all do great work because you lead them and teach them

Too often big name shops are just revolving doors and good technicians leave because of poor management. The best shops are always the ones with the best leader who is the best mechanic, something you do extrely well

Comment

Break a leg mother fucker!

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          Was it voted on through the paper? They will generally run an issue that gives all of the winners, so that will be free publicity. Hang that plaque somewhere that it can be seen. Don't go out of your way to tell people about it, but be proud of it and make sure they can see the plaque! Run a thank you ad in the paper if they are the ones who held the awards/voting and if you have an e-mail list send out a blast, thanking your patrons for voting for you and offer some kind of discount. In your industry, it says a TON about your business.
          Excellent idea! I have done some online thanking on FB and such but that's a good idea for the Robinson and Waco papers. We wer supposed to be a sponsor for the football team but there were issues with patches so they are doing big ones on the uniforms next season.
          Originally posted by 4king View Post
          Congrats man. I hate on you alot but the fact is you're a damn good mechanic and the people who work for you all do great work because you lead them and teach them

Too often big name shops are just revolving doors and good technicians leave because of poor management. The best shops are always the ones with the best leader who is the best mechanic, something you do extrely well
          Thank you. I am shocked but thank you. I really strive to be fair and honest with everyone and try not to make enemies but I also make partnerships with other local companies for tires and alignments and trans work and they take good care of me with their overflow or stuff they cant fix. Somehow I becaume the Waco go to guy for weird electrical crap. I hate it to death because it takes so long and I don't charge people for every hour I am working on it (or they would never be able to afford it) but my father always said "never let a piece of electronics outsmart you" and that's always stuck so I screw with it till I figure it out. lol
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
          X