4bangen's new rc tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

northtexasaeromodelers.com

I need to update the site, Our next meeting is Tuesday, and our Christmas party is on the 8th of December.

Comment

finally got around to making the newest episode of the Rocket Cuda. We had a hard time with sound with all the generators blasting, and the flights didn't go quite as planned but it was fun.

Comment

Here’s my newest video. This B-29 is awesome.
        We are going to do a combat video soon. Also going to do some fpv formation and bomb brow stuff too.

Comment

^^ Very nice.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Very cool!
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Man you are really getting talented with these......actually were always talented but they get better and better!
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Thanks guys, it's been real fun trying to up my game with every video. I'm learning a bunch.

Comment

Your video game has really improved! Good job. I just picked up a few more balsa kits this winter since they are going out of business thanks to horizon buying out tower. ARFs or bust nowadays for us modelers or scratch building which is totally hardcore.

I really like the sound of the four engines on the B29. I dream of a multiengine glow plane or big glow plane with a multicylinder engine, but not sure I want to have an RC airplane that costs what a car costs. You seem to be having way more fun that people doing it the expensive way.

Comment

I think I'm more impressed by the fact he got it in the mustang!

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Your video game has really improved! Good job. I just picked up a few more balsa kits this winter since they are going out of business thanks to horizon buying out tower. ARFs or bust nowadays for us modelers or scratch building which is totally hardcore.

I really like the sound of the four engines on the B29. I dream of a multiengine glow plane or big glow plane with a multicylinder engine, but not sure I want to have an RC airplane that costs what a car costs. You seem to be having way more fun that people doing it the expensive way.
                      I'd love to own a radial engine some day. Or hell if we want to get stupid I want a giant scale B-17 with 4 radials on it. lol
                      goal with the business is to sell enough kits to upgrade the cnc and add a laser. Then I can do Balsa kits too.

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      I think I'm more impressed by the fact he got it in the mustang!
                      I was a big goal, and it actually works well.

Comment

So this happened! Back in August I gave him a kit and told him to be brutally honest about it. Well I can say this review wont hurt me! Like his stile, it reminds me of those old motortrend car reviews from the 90's.

less than an hour after the video came out, we got a new order on the website too. Thanks Fitz! lol

Comment

Cool review, if I got one of your B17 kits and 4 motors, necessary ESC's, servos, etc... not including battery or RX, what is the rough ballpark price we are talking to finish one out?

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            Cool review, if I got one of your B17 kits and 4 motors, necessary ESC's, servos, etc... not including battery or RX, what is the rough ballpark price we are talking to finish one out?
                            $165 all up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              $165 all up.
                              That's not bad at all... Assuming I'd have space to store it.

Stevo

Comment

the wing comes off with 4 bolts.

Comment

Working...
                                X