Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk me out of going to look at these cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wanna borrow the 300, shits dope af in traffic, fam.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
      You wanna borrow the 300, shits dope af in traffic, fam.
      Hell yeah, I'll swap ya cars for a week!

Comment

Good cause mine broken right now lmao

Comment

Good cause mine broken right now lmao
          Dodge, nuff said...

Comment

How much are you looking to spend? $50? Srt8 charger all day long. $40k. Charger scat pack all day long. We have an art 8 charger and a scat pack Challenger. Great cruisers and can get up and scoot when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
              How much are you looking to spend? $50? Srt8 charger all day long. $40k. Charger scat pack all day long. We have an art 8 charger and a scat pack Challenger. Great cruisers and can get up and scoot when needed.
              I'm not looking to spend 50, that's for sure! I'd rather keep the Stang (13) than go to a newer Challenger, didn't like driving one we rented in Vegas. Never really considered a Charger.

Comment

Just go buy a 13 CTSV auto with low miles. I regret selling mine, but I love my z06...its an auto too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  I'm not looking to spend 50, that's for sure! I'd rather keep the Stang (13) than go to a newer Challenger, didn't like driving one we rented in Vegas. Never really considered a Charger.
                  The interior refresh didn't happen until 2015 with the challengers. Earlier models still had that God awful plastic dash board.

2011+ chargers and 300c's came with a much better interior.

2015+ chargers with the r/t package are really one of my favorite rental cars.

There are a bunch of cheap easy modifications that can be done to them, inlucing line lock capability for burnouts.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Just go buy a 13 CTSV auto with low miles. I regret selling mine, but I love my z06...its an auto too.
                    I really dislike our CTSV. For the money its not a very big or usable car. Its fast and cheap to modify, but you cant lower the back seat to extend trunk space which is small to begin with (albeit volume wise is big). The interior of the car is tiny, it feels like a 3 series BMW almost. The 300 is such a bigger car inside and out and much more usable. I'm sure the Charger is as well, but I dont like the styling of it.

CTSV is probably a great car for most, but we use it as a family car, and as such it leaves much to be desired. It is super comfortable as a 2 person car though.

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                    The interior refresh didn't happen until 2015 with the challengers. Earlier models still had that God awful plastic dash board.

2011+ chargers and 300c's came with a much better interior.
                    I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get a 2011 interior into my 2006. They look so much better inside.

Comment

"The doors are in the wrong place"
                      - Jeremy Clarkson

Other than that, he loved it...because it's an Alfa.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I think it's ugly, but at least it's different I guess.

Comment

I really dislike our CTSV. For the money its not a very big or usable car. Its fast and cheap to modify, but you cant lower the back seat to extend trunk space which is small to begin with (albeit volume wise is big). The interior of the car is tiny, it feels like a 3 series BMW almost. The 300 is such a bigger car inside and out and much more usable. I'm sure the Charger is as well, but I dont like the styling of it.

CTSV is probably a great car for most, but we use it as a family car, and as such it leaves much to be desired. It is super comfortable as a 2 person car though.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get a 2011 interior into my 2006. They look so much better inside.
                          I could see that being an issue with the V and having kids or needing to use it to hual a decent amount of luggage. For just me and the wife it's almost perfect.

One problem I do have with the V is the tiny doors. For a four door, it feels like the front doors are half the size they need to be. I'm 6'4 and obviously a fat ass. Compared to say the CLS 63, it does feel like a very small sedan.

Comment

Really love my '13 300c. The build quality (fender and bumper fitment) aren't very strong, but it's a smooth car with good acceleration. I got the 5.7 with the 5 speed auto. When I was shopping for mine there were tons just collecting dust on dealer lots and I was able to negotiate pretty heavily with my dealer. Now however it looks like there aren't as many on lots

The car is huge though. It's bigger inside than my truck. If you want a small car it's not the car for you. I wanted a big car for road trips that my wife always wants to go on. I can also fit four tall people in the car with zero issues

If you're looking at a used one it is extremely important to have a clean carfax. The 5.7 2011-2012 and some 2013 AWD models suffered from a timing chain defect. 11-12 models also have an open recall for passengers front air bag

The 300c came standard with alot more features than the 2011+ chargers and also look more updated. A 300c comes standard with heated and cooled cup holders and heated rear seats. Those options are pretty un common to find on a base r/t which sold for the same price as my 300c. Also the chargers only had navigation optional, where as it comes standard on a 300c.

I can also update the garmin gps system for free using a hack on the forums

Last edited by 4king; 03-30-2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

My take on the alpha, I would only get one new with a warranty. Most critical reviews are typical of fca products, fitment on panels, interior panel fitment, and I also rember a review of the top of the line model where the car got stuck in a parking lot because one wheel was raised off the ground and the active diff couldn't compensate to move the car

Comment

I'm tempted as hell to drive a 4C but I'm afraid I'd try to buy it. I'm really starting to want a cayman S or 911. For my DD I will always have a Jeep now. I'm keeping my my fun cars and DD separate for good reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X