Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk me out of going to look at these cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, so if I walk away from this, other than a Caddy or Chrysler 300, suggestions on a 4 door, auto, sporty car?

I'm still torn, it has some good reviews, but it is a new model year, so not many on the road and miles on them, and of course the Alfa history!

Edit: Car and Driver give it a decent review, 4.25 stars
    Last edited by yellowstang; 03-31-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      OK, so if I walk away from this, other than a Caddy or Chrysler 300, suggestions on a 4 door, auto, sporty car?

I'm still torn, it has some good reviews, but it is a new model year, so not many on the road and miles on them, and of course the Alfa history!

Edit: Car and Driver give it a decent review, 4.25 stars
      http://www.caranddriver.com/alfa-romeo/giulia
      infiniti, lexus

Comment

Alpha Romeo stands for Fix It Again Tony. Get it? A.L.P.H.A.R.O.M.E.O!

Comment

I wanted the refinement but not the maintenance, reliability problems, and poor resale. I ended buying a lexus GSF. Performs great, no problems.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            infiniti, lexus
            This!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Lexus LS 460.

Comment

It's all metal rubber plastic and petro to me. Keep the cheaper car

Comment

The 300 is the present day 64 Impala. Too many thugs driving around in it for me to even consider owning one. You guys wear your pants hanging off your asses while driving it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm back at 5 Star Ford looking at a Vert.
                    I think Stangs are in my blood.
                    Alfa was trying hard, but couldn't sway me!

Comment

I've been looking at a '17 Fusion Sport, it has the 2.7 twin turbo, AWD, loaded and Livernois has a tuner that will give it more power 400hp (93 octane) and a tune for regular unleaded.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I think this is the winner.
                        Crazy, as I hate black, and wanted an auto.
                        Manual is in my long term future!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          The 300 is the present day 64 Impala. Too many thugs driving around in it for me to even consider owning one. You guys wear your pants hanging off your asses while driving it?

Sweet. That means I'm cool now right. I can get respected while driving though arlington to get to the cowboys game.

Mustang convertible? You lost me.

Comment

He owns a '13 GT right now and the new 5.0 very reminds him of his Yellow vert he onced owned but you wouldn't know that Newb.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This is my 7th Vert. 9th Stang

Edit: fuck, can't count!
                              Last edited by yellowstang; 04-01-2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post

Cruisin down the street in my six fo...

Comment

Working...
                                X