• Time
  • Show
Clear All

10-13k a day..
    done 30k a few times and was sore the next day
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

1200-1500. I thought 10k was a weekly goal... Shit
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

~2k when I work from home, 13-17k when I go in.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I average between 15k to 30k in a day depending on how many loads I can turn out. Seeing a fat car hauler is rare, lol.

Comment

16-17k on days I work, days off is A LOT less

Comment

Originally posted by coley View Post
              16-17k on days I work, days off is A LOT less
              Yeah, on my off days I might do 2k, lol

Comment

I had the flu the week of Thanksgiving. Racked up 152 steps one of those days.
                Last edited by BradM; 12-05-2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Not sure on step count but ran 7 miles at an 8:40 pace today at lunch and that shit ain't making life easy about now. lol
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Just checked my phone, looks like I'm getting about 5,000 steps a day in. That doesn't count the Insanity I do everyday. I put my phone in my pocket for one of those just for kicks once and I think it said I went 4 miles.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I know the more steps the better but,

Isn't walking one of the most energy efficient physical activities that we can do?
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        I know the more steps the better but,

Isn't walking one of the most energy efficient physical activities that we can do?
                        Steps can be running or walking...

Comment

Well I'm currently using my phone to track my steps...I've used a wrist tracker before and the phone is not far off but just need to remember to keep my phone in my pocket.

Damn some of you over 15k a day..I need to get to that level.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I use a Fitbit charge 2 for tracking, it says I'm averaging 15,015 steps. Most I've ever done was 35k that was a hell of a day for me.

Comment

I don't really keep track of steps. I go by the miles on my treadmill desk. I'm usually at 4-6miles a day on it.

Comment

I try to do 10k a day which is about 4 miles at work. That’s about 400 calorie burn. I go to the gym and set incline to 18 after work and walk off another 1000 cals. You can burn 3 times as much at gym. Doing this really gets your metab going so u burn fat. Food is fuel gotta burn it before you can fill up again.

Comment

Working...
                                X