Thanks, Tony!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Tony!

I decided to give Tony a call, since my homeowner's and auto policies were up for renewal with SafeCo. I didn't save much on the auto insurance, but for just about the same rate I got better coverages and perks. The homeowner's policy is where I saved. A lot.

Tony was patient with me and my wife as we asked for a ton of information, and was just downright pleasant throughout the whole process. If you're looking at saving some money or getting better coverage, or just want to switch because you hate your current insurance company, then you should definitely give Tony a call or shoot him an email.

Thanks again, Tony!

Pretty much sums up my experience dealing with Tony. Glad I called him!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

x3
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I decided to give Tony a call, since my homeowner's and auto policies were up for renewal with SafeCo. I didn't save much on the auto insurance, but for just about the same rate I got better coverages and perks. The homeowner's policy is where I saved. A lot.

Tony was patient with me and my wife as we asked for a ton of information, and was just downright pleasant throughout the whole process. If you're looking at saving some money or getting better coverage, or just want to switch because you hate your current insurance company, then you should definitely give Tony a call or shoot him an email.

Thanks again, Tony!

My pleasure Neil! Glad we could get you taken care of. I have no problem helping educate customers if needed and break everything down as much as possible. We like to be as transparent as possible with all of our customers. I very much understand insurance is not a sexy subject for most people, just glad we are here to help out everyone as best as we can.

Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to quote your insurance Neil.
        Allstate Insurance
        Dominguez Agency
        1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
        Arlington, TX. 76018
        817-405-2011
        tdominguez@allstate.com
        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
          Pretty much sums up my experience dealing with Tony. Glad I called him!
          Allstate Insurance
          Dominguez Agency
          Arlington, TX. 76018
          817-405-2011
          tdominguez@allstate.com
          Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            x3

btw DJ, I saw on a post you're looking at that expedition very nice...I insured one of those recently, shouldn't be much insurance wise, probably under $100/month.

Oh yeah, we have access to Grundy for classics now btw...
            Allstate Insurance
            Dominguez Agency
            Arlington, TX. 76018
            817-405-2011
            tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Working...
            X