State Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    What other state fairs have you guys been to, in other states? Any other good ones out there? I'll go to them given the chance.
    Do the Puyallup..... state fair Washington. Best weather of any state fair and the apples and cherries are perfect that time of year too.

Comment

6 days left...decided to go next Thursday
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks it's retarded that they haven't advanced into a better system than coupons to purchase\ride.

My only new this year was a fried deviled egg, and it was gross,somethings are better cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
          Am I the only one that thinks it's retarded that they haven't advanced into a better system than coupons to purchase\ride.

My only new this year was a fried deviled egg, and it was gross,somethings are better cold.
          the coupons are brilliant because you'll overspend and not realize it. that's an old carny trick

The Cheap Bastard's Guide to the State Fair

The air is thick with the sweet smell of fried Pepcid. The Texas Star Ferris wheel beckons your sweaty butt to its benches. As you read this, a kid is puking up a Fletcher's corny dog on the Midway, just as a yellow-naped parrot bird-diarrheas onto audience heads at the...

Comment

Anything else new I should try? head it out there tomorrow mid day
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Ill be out there tomorrow too, morning to close...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Ill be out there tomorrow too, morning to close...
                Damn...I will out there around 2pmish...I will be the one eating up all the food

Comment

We are going today.... easiest way to blow hundies with your clothes on outside of project cars.

Comment

Had a corn dog, some onion strings, a few beers and I was set...was not too over crowded just sucked getting to the valet! Other than that it was a blast...my boy's won a few things, basket ball, and Dez B full stitched jersey...so got some of out card money back on that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X