Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Tillerson - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tillerson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    try these on for size.
    That "writer" you just quoted is a VP at a "marketing firm" that directly contracts out to troll farms. In other words it's an example of the Russian Collusion we've been spending millions of dollars to prove.

Comment

Sometimes I think Trump reads this particular subforum and actually trolls naynus. I keep waiting for him to create an account and post that monkey banging the cymbals...

Comment

im at 100% im tired of winning, arent you!?
        Maybe Trump used to be an asshole in his personal life, just like you. Difference is he’s now moved up to being POTUS and you’re still just a common asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          Sometimes I think Trump reads this particular subforum and actually trolls naynus. I keep waiting for him to create an account and post that monkey banging the cymbals...
          to be honest, i wouldnt be surprised if he spent his days reading your mindless dribble.

President Trump says he's "like, really smart," but he communicates at the lowest grade level of the last 15 presidents.

President Donald Trump—who boasted over the weekend that his success in life was a result of “being, like, really smartâ€â€”communicates at the lowest grade level of the last 15 presidents, according to a new analysis of the speech patterns of presidents going back to Herbert Hoover.

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

“Newsweek” and “Factbase” are oxymorons, dumbfuck, but one couldn’t really expect your little Googling self to be aware of that. Newsweek is simply another failed rag that can’t accept it’s days of relevance are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
              ...your mindless dribble.
              Interesting. Especially when we're in the presence of an English scholar.

Comment

It is March Madness time after all, and the NAACP tourney may have confused naynay’s furious fingers.

Comment

Let's try to give Naynay's shit post a chance. Maybe there's a shred of truth somewhere there and Trump is talking at a lower level. Perhaps it's because he's trying to communicate with those like Naynay who are dumb enough to vote Democrat. I mean, if you want to speak to people, you have to speak their language and their level.

With that in mind, Naynay, what is your excuse for not being able to understand how Trump is winning? Does he need to lower his level even more?

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    Let's try to give Naynay's shit post a chance. Maybe there's a shred of truth somewhere there and Trump is talking at a lower level. Perhaps it's because he's trying to communicate with those like Naynay who are dumb enough to vote Democrat. I mean, if you want to speak to people, you have to speak their language and their level.

With that in mind, Naynay, what is your excuse for not being able to understand how Trump is winning? Does he need to lower his level even more?
                    I thought it was interesting that Hoover, Carter and Obama ranked the highest on that graphic. Using big words apparently doesn't stop recessions/depressions.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Interesting. Especially when we're in the presence of an English scholar.
                      no worries.

the words, phrases, or blobs of sound that come out of a person's mouth when extremly intoxicated, usually under the influence of multiple intoxicating substances at the same time. for example: someone under the influence of LSD and high levels of alcohol will have a conflict between their speech patterns, due to the confusion of tripping their balls of on acid and the usual affects someone plastered drunk would demonstrate. someone not under the affects of these drugs at the same time would not be able to understand this type of speech, however, someone who is also under the affects of similar substances will have a greater meaning for the sound(s).
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

try these on for size.

When you're being honest about what you're trying to accomplish you don't have to disguise your real intent behind fancy words. As every engineer knows simpler is better.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Pompeo was the valedictorian of his class at West Point and has a JD from Harvard. The exact same degree Obama has. I think he's probably qualified to be the next SOS.

Now just to help fuel conspiracy theories he did deal with Koch industries a lot before jumping into politics.

Comment

Working...
                            X