Racing school for me and the wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing school for me and the wife?

I've been crushing this board or the old one since 2001, so I'm pretty much a bad ass, but my wife's only been around me for 9 or 10 years. So she's still a noob. I'd like to suprize her with a weekend racing school somewhere.
    Anyone know of a driving school that won't put me in the poor house but is still fun and instructive?

What's your budget?

Comment

$1,000ish

Comment

Wonder if there is anything offered at eagles canyon?

Comment

Try Motorsports ranch in Cresson, they offer a turnkey school for all level's of drivers.

Eagles Canyon has some "issues" right now.

Comment

What's going on at Eagles Canyon?

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              What's going on at Eagles Canyon?
              I'd like to know too.

Comment

Im far outside the loop, but the rumor was at one point that the owner and her husband were divorcing, the track was insolvent, the surface was in disrepair, and the track was for sale.

I've recently heard that a new buyer was in the works and supposed to be repairing the surface, and plans to update the layout some.

Last I checked, they were still doing track days, but there weren't any sanctioned events on the schedule. That may have changed.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

LG motorsports park looks to be pretty amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    LG motorsports park looks to be pretty amazing.
                    I follow them on Fecesbook and it looks like it won’t be done for a while.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X