Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counterfiend just hooked my jeep up something fierce....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counterfiend just hooked my jeep up something fierce....

I dont even want to drive it its so clean.

Sweet mall crawler !!!
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

Bravo!

Comment

I aint gonna lie, this one's mudding days are over. It's way too clean inside and out for its age to fuck up on the trail. I see other people's brand new jeeps that have removed the top and gone wheeling and it just destroys the whole fucking thing. I'm talking dirt caked all over the instrument cluster the deal, dirt in every crevice you will never be able to remove. I did that when this one was newer and I regretted it every time because my ocd is on overdrive and it took me forever to clean after. Its got all the goodies to go, lockers, 5.13's, winch, and shit tons of other stuff. As long as I own it though it's going to be a fair weather cruiser as it's daily driver responsibilities have been retired. She don't look bad for an 08' with 111k on the clock.

I refuse to deck it out in gay ass light bars though.

Comment

The jeep is actually in amazing condition and you can tell that it is a well taken care of car. It was certainly a pleasure to work on something a little different than I am use to and really love how the jeep came out!
          www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Looks really sweet. I've had my '15 in the mud with the entire family on board but we did it top on and heater on. We will be offroad a lot this summer in Utah and Colorado, but we will be doing it top on and A/C on! It's awesome to drive something with offroad capability, but I'm never going to be a hardcore rock crawler type. I love going places others cannot though.

I really like that tire wheel combinations. I see they are XDs. Which model? I like your bumpers too and I still have yet to decide which bumpers I want on mine. I'm really thinking for Utah I may need a bumper and winch this summer. I know I won't need lift or tires for the trail we want to do, but I may need to move rocks or trees or self or help someone else pull out of mud too.

Comment

it all makes sense

Comment

They are the xd addict, although I hated the silver fake studs so I pulled them and painted them black to blend in. I would have left them out but they scuffed the powder coating behind them. Rear bumper is a JCR piece, the front is shittybilt I mean smittybilt

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

It looks great with those wheels/tires.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Beautiful color! Outstanding!

Comment

Working...
                    X