Clear All

• Cobra kai

Anyone watched it yet?
    "PSH!!!"

No, and I'm really tired of all the ads for it on Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      No, and I'm really tired of all the ads for it on Youtube
      I’ve been watching it from terrarium tv. But did find out about it from a YouTube ad.. I watched the whole season. Didn’t think it sucked..
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

It was predictable, but pretty well done I thought.
        DamonH

Comment

agreed on the predictable part, but all in all it was a good show

Comment

It was in on the joke. I really enjoyed it. There are no heroes at all, although Johnny is closer to that mark than Daniel.

Comment

Season 2 is out, thought it was pretty damn good!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

I've seen where people talk about how Daniel was the bad guy in karate kid ...anyone agree

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  I've seen where people talk about how Daniel was the bad guy in karate kid ...anyone agree
                  He definitely was from johnnys point of view!
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    No. He was the bullied kid from Jersey that made a hero comeback. The quintessential 80's movie. Johnny doesn't like him because he stole his girl and kicked him in the face at the end.

I'm on Season 2 Ep. 7. Pretty damn good show, if you watched the original flicks. I gotta say that the episode where the old Cobra Kai guys take a motorcycle ride was pretty interesting. The bar fight scene was cool. It's especially poignant considering that Tommy died in that episode. He died in real life shortly after.

And for the record. John Kreese is fundamentally an evil bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      No. He was the bullied kid from Jersey that made a hero comeback. The quintessential 80's movie. Johnny doesn't like him because he stole his girl and kicked him in the face at the end.

I'm on Season 2 Ep. 7. Pretty damn good show, if you watched the original flicks. I gotta say that the episode where the old Cobra Kai guys take a motorcycle ride was pretty interesting. The bar fight scene was cool. It's especially poignant considering that Tommy died in that episode. He died in real life shortly after.

And for the record. John Kreese is fundamentally an evil bastard.
                      He's talking about this:

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        He's talking about this:
                        LMAO. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                        X