No announcement yet.

can it be repaired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

color doesn't look like it matches either.

I'm picky about vehicles. And I won't consider a car with an aftermarket hood
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      That car looks ready for the scrap pile as worn out and dented as it is. I'll save you the hassle and offer $400 because I'm feeling generous.
      Laser straight other than the parking lot dent.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      color doesn't look like it matches either.

I'm picky about vehicles. And I won't consider a car with an aftermarket hood
      Maybe it's the picture... not sure how you can see for sure from that small photo. I get your overall point though. I'm typically the same way. The car isn't perfect but the repaint far exceeds most I have seen...especially on a color change. I think it could be parted for close to the asking price alone. I am getting exhausted looking for a clean coupe that people aren't smoking crack on their prices. I should probably just move on but I am getting impatient and all about the buck.

Comment

Total loss, give you $500.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
          Maybe it's the picture... not sure how you can see for sure from that small photo. I get your overall point though. I'm typically the same way. The car isn't perfect but the repaint far exceeds most I have seen...especially on a color change. I think it could be parted for close to the asking price alone. I am getting exhausted looking for a clean coupe that people aren't smoking crack on their prices. I should probably just move on but I am getting impatient and all about the buck.
          the color looks off from the top of the fender to the hood, but it may be the lighting

granted, I've never seen it in person...

I understand frustration, and I definitely understand wanting to turn money!

I don't know enough about the car to know exactly what it's worth. I'm just going on my gut feeling with the one picture LOL

if you really think you can turn a few grand on it, by all means, I certainly wish you the best
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            the color looks off from the top of the fender to the hood, but it may be the lighting

granted, I've never seen it in person...

I understand frustration, and I definitely understand wanting to turn money!

I don't know enough about the car to know exactly what it's worth. I'm just going on my gut feeling with the one picture LOL

if you really think you can turn a few grand on it, by all means, I certainly wish you the best

I appreciate the feedback for sure. Nice to have some level heads around. I have another kid on the way and my wife is 100% against it

Last edited by akfodysvn; 09-10-2015, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Nice looking car you got there. Always wanted a two tone gt.

CN

Comment

That's my favorite two tone combo. Guy on my old base had one just like this slammed on 03 Cobras, loved it.
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I'll do $1500!
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Man I'd love to own that. Love the GT ground effects and that wing.

But I love my 66 too much and no more room in the Stable.

Comment

I passed on it. Guy got a little shady when I asked to talk to the previous owner which he brought up multiple times... I found out the car was in a very minor accident a few years prior and that's when he started to dance around. I just cut ties.

Comment

Working...
                      X