NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs

Welp Rams, Bills, Panthers and Titans are done...

My prediction for next week is the following teams move on...

ATL, N.E, PIT, and Minn move on....
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Saints will beat Minnesota

Comment

Titans aren't technically done, they beat the Chiefs. But in NE ... yeah.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        Saints will beat Minnesota
        Yeah, I don't think so, N.O. couldn't even beat TB and just scraped by the Panthers.
        The Vikings have them clowns covered. They will have a chore against the Falcons though.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Yeah, I don't think so, N.O. couldn't even beat TB and just scraped by the Panthers.
          The Vikings have them clowns covered. They will have a chore against the Falcons though.
          20 on it, paypal?

Comment

All of these predictions are essentially worthless until Captain Crawfish posts up his guaranteed picks all based on expert insider information.

That being said my pick contribution is the Vikings vs. the Patriots in the SB, with yet another win by NE.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              All of these predictions are essentially worthless until Captain Crawfish posts up his guaranteed picks all based on expert insider information.

That being said my pick contribution is the Vikings vs. the Patriots in the SB, with yet another win by NE.
              I’m simply happy that I created a screen name for him that immediately gained site-wide acceptance, and that he has to log in as Captain Crawfish every fucking time he arrives
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

NFL...are they still around???
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post

There are no guarantees in gambling! Since we got lots of eagle haters we will take philly dog and the 2.5! Foles isn’t Wentz but it’s a team effort eagles get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    I’m simply happy that I created a screen name for him that immediately gained site-wide acceptance, and that he has to log in as Captain Crawfish every fucking time he arrives
                    I actually like it! Pat yourself on the back though you did a good job. I think you got mad cause I took Dave’s money not once but twice! So you had to change the name. It’s all good

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                      There are no guarantees in gambling! Since we got lots of eagle haters we will take philly dog and the 2.5! Foles isn’t Wentz but it’s a team effort eagles get it done.
                      Lmfao. Word, betting the house on the Falcons.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Lmfao. Word, betting the house on the Falcons.
                        Fade me it works every time! Until it doesn’t!

Comment

Didn't you have a couple of NFC teams picked to be pitted against each other in last year's Super bowl, Captain? I remember one of them being Green Bay but I don't feel like putting forth the effort to find the offending thread, LOL.

Comment

Maybe so you taking falcons with slowpos99?

Comment

Absolutely, who then move on to a loss against the Vikings.

Comment

Working...
                              X