Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Are you?
    That's what I was thinking. I thought for sure Tony was some over 60+y/o crazy codger.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I'm not 50 and typically when I use the phrase sweetie I am saying something like "Come over here sweetie and suck on daddy's cock".
      You should take whatever you smoke and sell it in Denver and Portland. You could be richer than Jeff Bezos and everyone could be epic, like you.

Please tell us all how you thought once and it caused the big bang.

Comment

• ^^^^^ I don't smoke anything.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

^^^^^ I don't smoke anything.
          That’s what everyone says.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            That’s what everyone says.....
            If everyone says that I don't smoke anything then why do you assume that I do?
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

i giggled.

Comment

Now you’re everyone..... m’kay. Bless your sweet little heart.

Comment

Now you’re everyone..... m’kay. Bless your sweet little heart.
                  I think you missed his clever response.

Comment

• Between svo and AnthonyS, svo is somewhat similar to what talisman was to trublu...no contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Between svo and AnthonyS, svo is somewhat similar to what talisman was to trublu...no contest.
                      I was thinking the same thing... every thread was controlled by talisman and trublu. The site is becoming the same thing again, just different actors.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        I was thinking the same thing... every thread was controlled by talisman and trublu. The site is becoming the same thing again, just different actors.
                        with a much smaller supporting cast every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                          Originally posted by Nate View Post
                          with a much smaller supporting cast every day.

I can stop posting for a few months if that would make you happy.

As I said many years back, my last post on this site will be of my LSAT scores.

Comment

I can stop posting for a few months if that would make you happy.

As I said many years back, my last post on this site will be of my LSAT scores.
                            I'm always amused by your posts. Don't stop on my account. It's the same few trolls that attack everything that get old...

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              I think you missed his clever response.
                              Ya think? You using SVO and clever in the same sentence says a lot about you.

I come here because for the most part this place is like the movie Idiocracy. SVO is clearly President..... you all are hilarious.

Comment

Ya think? You using SVO and clever in the same sentence says a lot about you.

I come here because for the most part this place is like the movie Idiocracy. SVO is clearly President..... you all are hilarious.
                                If I recall correctly the president in Idiocracy was the smartest person alive amongst a bunch of fuckimg morons despite being a fucking moron himself.

If what you're saying is true what does that say about you?

Comment

Working...
                                X