Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    Facebook will be the new Craigslist! Hahaha
    I'm hoping that company is going to die soon. Well, become like yahoo and myspace, totally irrelevant.
    WH

Comment

If they hadn't been hippies and disallowed firearm sales, they might have done better. But no...

guns=scaryohweallgonnadie

Comment

I thought Craigslist made money from advertisements like Reddit and Facebook

Comment

Facebook Marketplace gets 20x more traffic than Craigslist. CL is a sinking ship. Whenever I sell anything on Facebook, my phone blows up. I also like it's tracked in Facebook Messenger so I get read receipt confirmation on messages.

I also get way more traffic from FB than letgo, OfferUp, 5Miles, etc.

Lots of flakes, but they're everywhere these days.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Facebook Marketplace gets 20x more traffic than Craigslist. CL is a sinking ship. Whenever I sell anything on Facebook, my phone blows up. I also like it's tracked in Facebook Messenger so I get read receipt confirmation on messages.

I also get way more traffic from FB than letgo, OfferUp, 5Miles, etc.

Lots of flakes, but they're everywhere these days
            Tell me about I spent all day Monday at the boat ramp had 2 no shows and 1 old guy that spent about 2 hours of my time and driving the boat to tell me that he had to think about it and see how much the bank would lend him.

Dear God so I just loaded it back up and headed home a guy called me and said he was on his way with the cash in hand. I said that's cool I'm about to hop in the shower and start drinking so if you want it come get it before I get to buzzed to drive back to the ramp. The dude was in weatherford and was knocking on my door before I got out of the shower.

Comment

Stupid Facebook Market limits to 100 mile radius
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                Stupid Facebook Market limits to 100 mile radius
                No it doesn't. Once you have exhausted the ones in the radius, it will show you others that are further away.

Comment

Check out all the fees the dealers have to pay so get ready for a lot of bait and switch going on

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    No it doesn't. Once you have exhausted the ones in the radius, it will show you others that are further away.
                    Not from my experience
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      Not from my experience
                      Are you checking on mobile or on a computer? I just looked up an Impala SS within 40 miles of Kaufman, and I am getting results from Tulsa, Austin, Houston, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        Check out all the fees the dealers have to pay so get ready for a lot of bait and switch going on
                        That has been going on for years with the dealers avoiding the fees.

Comment

So does this mean I won't see 4 pages of ads from 1 and 2 Automotive with Tahoes when I'm looking for C10s?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            So does this mean I won't see 4 pages of ads from 1 and 2 Automotive with Tahoes when I'm looking for C10s?
                            So far no. I see the same crap when looking for specific cars, but that might be because they throw in the name of every car ever made in the ad somewhere.

Comment

I mostly only look at classic Mustangs on CL, so dealer ads aren’t much of a thing. There’s probably only a quarter as many ads for them now compared to a month ago. Maybe less.

Comment

Working...
                              X