No announcement yet.

Selling house to an investor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddy used investors for a run down place in Howe - basically same story as DON SVO.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      Do your homework on the comps, after repair value and how much improvements/repairs are going to cost.
      If you're gonna sell, wouldn't you just get an appraisal and stick to that? Seems like the best way to go.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        I sold my last house to an investor it wasn't on the market for 2 days before it sold. I bought it in 2012 for 120k and sold it in 2016 for 150k to an investor that never looked at the house. I was happy but kind of pissed I painted the entire freaking house inside and out, put new carpets in the bedrooms and the rest of the house was tile, new stainless dishwasher and stove. A few other little repairs. After closing they came and repainted, new appliances, new tile, I spent a month doing all that and could have saved a couple Grand. I did like not having to worry about any issues with funding at closing or anything like that with an individual buyer.
        So why did you waste your money?
        2006 Civic SI
        2009 Pilot
        1988 GT
        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
          So why did you waste your money?
          I did all that work before putting it up for sale

Comment

Open door an companies like that buy to flip. So u will get low balled. They thrive on people on the verge of foreclosure

Comment

Working...
            X