Craigslist charges now to list car's Forsale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist charges now to list car's Forsale

I tried last night to list a car for sale and it now cost $5 bucks! When did they start that crap?

That makes sense as to why there have been a lot less posts lately.
    sigpic

Comment

Should help out with the junk posts and scams.

The total returned results may be lower but the quality of results should improve.

Comment

I'm okay-ish with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Should help out with the junk posts and scams.

The total returned results may be lower but the quality of results should improve.
          Facebook will be the new Craigslist! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            Ok? I guess I don't get the joke.

Comment

At least on facebook, you have to join if it's closed group, and they can kick you out if you're a scammer. I see a few guys from here post on the dfw mustang classified group and the sn95 group.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Ok? I guess I don't get the joke.
                Facebook has a market place for selling! It's full of used and new car dealers

Comment

Now I see why there are so few listings on there. Predicting that craigslist is going to go tits up, just like photobucket.

Comment

They used to make money off whores, feds shut thatvdown so they gotta make money somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      No way I'd buy shit from someone off of facebook. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        No way I'd buy shit from someone off of facebook. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.
                        I've actually done more dealing on facebook than craigslist in the past couple of years. At least I can get a look at the fucker I'm dealing with. Only problem is the assholes have caught on, and started their BS spamming.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          I've actually done more dealing on facebook than craigslist in the past couple of years. At least I can get a look at the fucker I'm dealing with. Only problem is the assholes have caught on, and started their BS spamming.
                          This and check out their profiles if they don't have it set to private. I just sold a boat today on facebook marketplace

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            This and check out their profiles if they don't have it set to private. I just sold a boat today on facebook marketplace
                            I've done about $2500 worth of sales off FB this year alone. It's made me a lot more money than crag and his list ever has.

Comment

The tide has definitely shifted for selling towards FB favor. CL just started the $5 charge a couple weeks ago, but even before that I've had several vehicles listed on both the last couple months and I've gotten way more responses from FB than CL. In the past it was always the opposite. However I seem to do better on CL with employment ads than FB.

Comment

Working...
                              X