keep it or return it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    I would call them and try to make it right. If I was in a bad money pinch, I might be inclined to keep it, but if you can afford to make it right, do so... that's why it's called making it right.
    It's well established on this site that it's OK to steal as long as it's from a corporation everyone hates.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      It's well established on this site that it's OK to steal as long as it's from a corporation everyone hates.
      Shit, it's well established on this site that we tolerate known thieves of other people's property.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        Shit, it's well established on this site that we tolerate known thieves of other people's property.
        I hate thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          vs. the theives that are stealing their own property! those are the ones i hate!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I say find a phone number, call said phone number and try to get a person. If you can't well then set the money aside for a while. If nothing comes of it, donate it.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Fuck Walmart.
              X2. Would return it if it where any other store. Walmart is The roots of all that is Ghetto. That's why I will never step foot into one.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Walmart would have found the mistake by the end of the day or withing 24 hours. The only people who get in trouble for being short is the cashiers or anyone with a till.

They have already wrote it off as shrinkage. Id try and call them and tell them what happened. They will take your money and move on. It was my first place of employment for 7-8 years so i say if they give you and shit.

Fuck them.

Comment

I would give it back and add $400 more of my own money, for good karma.
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Fuck Walmart again!!!

Comment

my wife got a rain check on a black friday truck for our son that was $100-150. I went up to walmart to get it, they rolled out this $350-400 Ford Raptor. I knew it was the wrong truck and told the employee there is a mistake. The employee insisted it is what we are supposed to get.

I gave them fair warning and they didn't listen. It's been rolling around my backyard for 3 years now.

Comment

You tried.
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

one attempt is all i'm willing to put forth .... i'll aways give back the change or whatever.. but if it's not accepted because someone cant count or get double that's nor my problem

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            my wife got a rain check on a black friday truck for our son that was $100-150. I went up to walmart to get it, they rolled out this $350-400 Ford Raptor. I knew it was the wrong truck and told the employee there is a mistake. The employee insisted it is what we are supposed to get.

I gave them fair warning and they didn't listen. It's been rolling around my backyard for 3 years now.
                            This was exactly my stance on it. Try to set things right but don't waste too much energy because most likely no one there cares.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Another here echoing to reach out to Walmart (in person or by phone) and explain what happened. I wouldn't take it back as it's something you wanted and are using, but just offer to re-pay somehow. You should still have the original order form and invoice #.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                vs. the theives that are stealing their own property! those are the ones i hate!

god bless.
                                You down with OPP?

Comment

Working...
                                X