Got Pho?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Pho?

I plan on trying this for the first time later today. Anything I should stay away from or must try? Is there a particular type I should get for a first timer?

I get the regular old pho thai, then mix sriracha and hoisen sauce 50/50 to dip the thin strips of steak into

Comment

I like the Beef Stew with Egg Noodle

Comment

Spicy is good. All the different dishes appear to be variations of the same beef broth/noodle soup. I'm going in with an open mind, but I'm already not to sure about the beef balls.

Comment

IMHO, winter time lunch is when Pho is the best. It comes out typically with a bit of a bit, but yeah I add the sauce too with the sprouts and stuff.

Pho is not something I crave though unless it's cold out. Those places tend to have your typical dishes as well.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I usually get a seafood combo type.

Comment

Beef broth no cilantro.

Curry Pho is also pretty legit.

Comment

Everytime I go, I get a seafood pho. Most of the time after I finish it I have to take a big wet shit about 10 minutes afterwards. So the family knows... as soon as were done were they're going straight home in a formula 1 suburban driven by me, while clinching my ass!

Comment

I get beef round eye, no fatty brisket or tripe for me. What Pho' restaurant are you going to?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    I get beef round eye, no fatty brisket or tripe for me. What Pho' restaurant are you going to?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It is fun to order!

Comment

Went to Pho Mac in Plano. Not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                          Went to Pho Mac in Plano. Not bad.
                          I used to live near there and ate there quite a bit; it ain't bad but it ain't great either. Give a place called Bistro B a try. They take it to a whole nother level and they are open until 2am on Friday and Saturday; it beats the fuck out of going to the Waffle House.

Bistro B, 9780 Walnut St, Ste 340, Dallas, TX 75243, 1770 Photos, Mon - 8:00 am - 12:00 am, Tue - 8:00 am - 12:00 am, Wed - 8:00 am - 12:00 am, Thu - 8:00 am - 12:00 am, Fri - 8:00 am - 12:00 am, Sat - 8:00 am - 12:00 am, Sun - 8:00 am - 12:00 am
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                          X