Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

street racing in Dallas is a very low-priority call.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    i think i have said this before but the police need to come from the neighborhood, and remain a part of the neighborhood the way it used to be. there is no way in hell some white dude from hood county is ever going to relate to the citizens in that part of town. but when DPD is starting off at $27/hr vs. Uncle Jimmy's wrecker service, you start getting a bad mix of regular every day joes interacting, who all at the end of the day just wanna make it back home.
    How bout some folks learn to be useful citizens instead of asking the cops to "fix this".. Lack of any decent role model allows this to happen. Now you want the cops to move into the hood and be the role models ? Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
      I liked California Crossing better.
      Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      Damn, how old are you? lol...guess that makes me old too
      No shit! Ahhhh, those were the days...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        How bout some folks learn to be useful citizens instead of asking the cops to "fix this".. Lack of any decent role model allows this to happen. Now you want the cops to move into the hood and be the role models ? Nice...
        i didnt say i have the solution, i'm just identifying the problem. the sentence that you deleted was the point of my post. no offence to the officers on here, but i wouldnt be a cop for triple what they make. not worth it to me.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and at the end of the day, it's only slightly less sophisticated than 1/2 of yall leaving cars and coffee.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and at the end of the day, it's only slightly less sophisticated than 1/2 of yall leaving cars and coffee.
            Credit where credit due... That may be the best thing you've posted in a while.

Comment

Wow. We agree on another something!

Comment

Working...
              X